1

"Oh nooo . It's too late today ." Y/N said to herself as she was packing her bag . After packing her stuffs she just went to her car and started to drive .

 After packing her stuffs she just went to her car and started to drive

"Y/N,  today you're so dead . It's mid night already. Mridula gonna kill me . She sceard to stay alone ." Y/N panicked but then she played some songs to relax herself. Her house is little far away from her hospital about 30 minutes .

" It's okhy Y/N it's not your fault

" It's okhy Y/N it's not your fault . That crackhead Jackson left you . He should picked you up and and make sure you're at home ." Y/N again said in panic but was trying to relaxing herself . After about 30 minutes she reached her home .

 After about 30 minutes she reached her home

"Ting tong"

Calling bell rang . "Coming " a voice could be heard from inside of the house and the door opened by Mridula.

"Eonnie... " Y/N immediately hug Mridula . Let me tell you Mridula is her sister , her parents adopted her when she was only 4 and Y/N was only 1 years old so they aren't real sister but that is another thing that they love eachother more than anything. They are so rich . Both of them are doctors .

" Eonnie , I am sorry- W8 , you aren't angry , Are you ? So , you won't scold me , right ? " Y/N excitedly said to Mridula when Mridula just happily nodded .

" But unnie why aren't you angry? " Y/N confusedly asked Mridula.

"Cuz of us . " Mr. Lee said . When he along with Mrs. Lee came to the hall room where Y/N and Mridula were talking .

"Omo , amma , appa . I missed you too much. " Y/N immediately ran to them and hug them . When Mridula was happy by watching them  .

"We missed you too honey. " Mrs. Lee said and hug back .

Mr. & Mrs. Lee were in a trip and just came back home . They went for some new medicine and to learn some new operating ways . As they are rich their house is so big . And they are a happy family . Well Mridula knows that she isn't their real child but she never ever mentions it nor remember it as well as Mr. & Mrs. Lee . About Y/N she still doesn't know.

" Mridula , we are hungry.  Please give us some special magical food by your hands. " Mr. Lee said with big smile he is some kind of funny father who loves his two daughters more than anything . When Mrs. Lee added,  " Honey, we really missed your hand made foods ." "Hey , Eonnie I am hungry too. So please hurry ." Y/N said with orderly tone as she was joking .

" Hahaha , you guys are crazy. You gonna eat like this . Go get fresh first ." Mridula playfully scolded them .

" Yess , mam ." Both Mr. Lee and Y/N said with salute and went . " Honey , do you need some help ?" Mrs. Lee asked her while rubbing her hair gently. " No , mom . You go get fresh . Everything is ready just need to cook ." Mridula said with smile .

AFTER 30 MINUTES-

"OMO , my daughter is super woman

"OMO , my daughter is super woman . How can this little soft hand make this much yummy foods with in only 30 minutes? " Mr. Lee again playfully said while holding Mridula's hand .

Then everyone started to eat .

" Appa , what about the new medicine? " Mridula asked to Mr. Lee .

"Ohh , you super woman . At least now you can shut your mouth about medicine . It's our family time . So appa amma how was the trip ?" Y/N asks Her parents . When they just laughs.

"You both are so different from eachother ." Mrs. Lee said while laughing.

"We might be different but our heart is one . We love each other too much. Why unnie ?" Y/N proudly said .

"Yes , Y/n you're the most precious to me and we will stay together forever. " Mridula said with a big smile .

"Then the next thing maybe hurt you both . Cuz it gonna separate you ." Mr. Lee said.

"Huh , what is it appa ?" Y/N impatiently asks when Mridula give a questioning look.

" I and your appa fixed Mridula's Marriage next month with one of my best friend's son ." Mrs. Lee said . When the sky fall on the head of the two sisters.

"Mom , how can you do this without asking unnie ?" Y/N said with unbelievable look and an angry vibe when Mridula was too quiet and her smile disappeared.

"So what , she is our daughter and we know what is best for her . We already give them vows that we are agree with the Marriage . And Mridula , the family and your future husband are too good ." Mr. Lee said to them .

"Also they are coming South Korea soon . We going to do a grand wedding. Our Mridula is so pretty , talented and very good girl . They will be so lucky to have you . I and your dad will be more happy . The whole life we waited for this day . Finally our elder daughter getting married ." Mrs. Lee said with too much excitement .

"But still how-" "it's okh , appa amma . I'll do whatever you want ." Mridula didn't let Y/n finish and she spoke .

"Eonnieee.." Y/N sadly mumbled .