3

"Mridula , open the door dear ." Mrs Lee ordered Mridula. As the calling bell rang of their house .

"Oky , mom . I am opening. " Mridula said from the kitchen as she was cooking the lunch .

And she opened the door

only to see a couple about her parents age but more older than them

only to see a couple about her parents age but more older than them .

"Yes ?" Mridula asked politely to them with a smile face .

"Omo , Mrs. Kim, Mr. Kim ! What a pleasant surprise! Mridula,  let them come in ." Mrs. Lee said as she was entering in the hall room .

"Please come in auntie and uncle . " Mridula said with a smile and bow then she left after saying,  " ops , i need to go , the curry might burn ."

"Mridula,  grew up so well . She is More beautiful and decent also mature. " Mrs. Kim said to Mrs. Lee. When Mr. Kim just nodded.

"Yes , she is . Why are you guys standing let's go and sit and tell me how are you , how was the journey?" Mrs. Lee said with smile and they also smiled back .

Mr. & Mrs. Kim are Mridula's would be father & mother in law . They were in Paris about 20 years but now they came South Korea their birth land for forever . They're too close with Mr. & Mrs. Lee from their childhood . They have a big business all over the world and they just opened a new brunch in South Korea. They have two sons . Their elder son is the current CEO of their company and he is in Paris. He will come they day before the marriage. As he is the groom . He is a cold and strict person who loves only work and his laptop. When Mridula is so soft .

And about their second son aka ~

MEANWHILE--

"Kim Taehyung

"Kim Taehyung. My name is Kim Taehyung " Taehyung said to Y/N as they were fighting for so long exactly from the super shop .

"So what ? What will I do with your name . I don't care if it Kim Taehyung or Kim Kimchy . You just don't follow me" Y/N answered.

"Yaa , or how many times I need to tell you that I am not following you . I am going my own way . Also why I will follow you . Are you a superstar or the famous Model . Just an old woman ." Taehyung said.