"Yeah I mean they want to get to know you. Well us I suppose together," he commented.

I wasn't even sure what we were. He had yet to officially ask me to be his girlfriend but we had now gone on 2 dates to figure it out.

"I mean they see you are good for me," he commented as he took a sip of his soda.

I smiled. I was actually doing something good in this world and making a difference.

"We can plan something I'm sure," I replied.

I glanced at the clock. It was 8:30 on the dot. It was weird to have the man I'd been talking to for weeks on the phone in my house instead.

"Okay good good. Also for the pottery class tomorrow, do I need to wear something old?" he asked curiously.

I chuckled.

"Well, I assume they will give us aprons," I commented.

He chuckled this time.

"Oh good. I had no idea," he replied as he stifled a yawn.

I could tell he was tired but he needed to get home safely.

He glanced at his watch.

"I think I'm going to head out. We have a big day tomorrow," he remarked as he stood up from the couch.

I smiled as we walked to the front door.

"Thank you for coming with us," I told him.

"I think it's gonna be good for me. For us," he told me as we walked out onto the porch.

I smiled.

"See you tomorrow," he remarked as he went in for a hug.

I kissed his cheek.

"See you tomorrow Andrew," I told him.

He smiled at me as walked down the steps.

I watched him walk to his car and drive away.

I sighed contently.

I got ready for bed since I did have work in the morning.

The day went by in a drag until the work clock hit 2. I raced home to get refreshed and ready and also started cooking dinner for Andy and me.

I decided to make stuffed chicken breasts with a salad. I was hoping Andy would like it.

With all the cooking, 5 o'clock rolled around quickly.

Promptly at 5:00, Andy rang the doorbell. 

I had just set up the table for dinner.

"Coming one second," I hollered.

I wiped my hands clean as I glanced in the mirror one more time to make sure I was presentable.

I opened the door. Andy was standing there with more flowers. My house was beginning to look like a garden.

"Hi," I told him.

"Hi darling," he remarked as he kissed my cheek and he handed me the flowers.

"Thank you my house looks so pretty with all the flowers," I told him as I took them to add to the other bouquet in the living room.

"Of course. A lady like yourself deserves flowers," he remarked.

I smiled.

"Make yourself comfortable. Dinner will be ready in just a second," I told him.

He smiled as he went to sit down on the couch.

I went to pull the dinner out of the oven. Then, quickly rearranged the flowers and added the new ones.

"Whatever you made smells delicious," he commented as I came back out with the flowers.

"Thank you. It's stuffed chicken breasts and I made a salad," I commented as I placed the flowers on the coffee table.

"Oooh okay," he remarked.

"Yeah so I hope you like it," I told him.

I glanced at the clock and if we were gonna make it to the pottery class, we should probably go and eat now.

"Of course, I will," he remarked.

"Let's go ahead and eat if you would like so we can make sure we are at the class exactly on time," I told him as I held my hand out to him.

He smiled as he grabbed my hand.

We went and ate contently. The pottery class went well. We had a lot of fun despite the project not going as well as it should have at first.

We were walking to the car with our little projects. I had made a little vase and Andy had made a little heart.

"This was so fun. I'm so glad you thought about going to a pottery class," Andy commented.

I smiled as we reached the car.

"I'm glad you liked it. I was worried cause in my 26 years of living, I've never ever planned a date before," I told him as he unlocked the door for me.

He smiled but waited to comment back until he got into the car.

"Usually I plan things but it was refreshing for you to be spontaneous," he told me.

He looked like he was getting nervous. I was really confused.

I smiled at him as he pulled out of the parking lot. 

"Where would you like to go get ice cream?" he asked.

He remembered what I had told him.

"Dairy Queen?" I asked.

"We shall go to Dairy Queen then," he told me as we drove to get ice cream.

We talked and joked about things as we drove. He was really warming up to me as this version of Andy. 

After we got our ice cream, we drove back to my house. We walked up to the porch and I gestured for us to sit down on the porch swing.

"Today was lovely," I remarked as we sat swinging back and forth eating our ice cream.

"It definitely was. You are a real good cook," he complimented.

"Thanks," I remarked as I looked down at my shoes.

"So," he commented after a second.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"I was thinking, well," he pulled a little box out of his pocket.

It was like a necklace box.

I panicked.

"I was hoping you'd be my girlfriend?" he asked quietly as he showed me a cute little heart necklace.

I smiled and was shocked at the same time.

"A-Andy," I remarked as I took the spoon out of my mouth.

"I really like you and I just hope things keep going well," he remarked happily.

All these thoughts ran through my head but something inside of me just to say yes. But, I couldn't break his heart if things go wrong.

He stared at me.

"Well?" he asked me.

I sighed.

"I would love to," I told him as he began to smile.

He took the necklace out of the box and put it on me.

It was all sort of high school first love kind of feeling for me. Perhaps in my first relationship, I wasn't in love. This was a new kind of feeling and I couldn't wait to see what this love Andy and I would have.