tearful goodbyes

"Do you really have to go?" Horror sighed, shaking his head as he looked away from Lust. 

"We all do. School's over, Lusty. We go home for the summer and then we come back next year or maybe some of us will move to other schools. But we'll still text and call everyday." There were tears in his eyes, and Horror knew there were probably tears in his too. 

"But I don't wanna talk on the phone and text, I wanna see you, for real." Horror sighed, stroking Lust's skull. 

"I know. I wanna see you for real too, I just don't think there's a way. I might try to come visit you... two and a half months isn't that long, right? We can get through it." Lust looked down, shaking his head. 

"What if something happens what if we get separated or we can find a right time to talk to each other or we're busy with other things I mean, don't you have people back home who you think would be infinity more attractive than me?" Horror tilted his skull up to him, kissing him. 

"No one is as attractive as you are, my Lust. I love you. And we're gonna be okay. I know we are. We'll see each other again soon, and the months will go by in no time. And when I see you again, I'm gonna kiss you so much your mouth will be sore." Lust giggled, wiping his eyes. 

"You promise?" Horror nodded, kissing the top of his skull. 

"We're gonna be fine, Lust. I know we are. And for the two long months that we'll be apart, I'll be thinking of you for every single second, okay?" Lust shook his skull, burying his face in Horror's chest. 

"I don't wanna leave, Teddy Bear. Goodbye means going away and going away means closing the chapter on that part of life. It means we're moving on. And I don't wanna move on. I don't care if it's only for the summer, I don't wanna leave you." Horror sighed, stroking Lust's skull. 

"You have to go. I know you don't want to, and I don't want you to either, but you have to. Your car is here to take you to the airport." Lust pulled away, and he was crying. Horror was crying too, in fact, all their friends were probably crying. 

"Why do I have to be the first one to leave?" Horror took in a shaky breath. 

"I don't know. I'll call you. And we'll text every day, okay?" He nodded, slowly backing away. Horror watched, teary eyes, as Lust backed up and slowly let his hand slip away, turning around and getting in the back of a taxi. "Goodbye, my Lust." 

"So, you promise not to forget me?" Geno asked, heaving as he attempted to drag his suitcases out. Reaper nodded, floating to sit on top of them. 

"Yeah. This was just one adventure of my life, Gen. Our adventure's not over yet." Geno dropped his shoulders. 

"I'm already having a hard enough time dragging these out. Do you really have to get on them?" Reaper scoffed. 

"Are you calling me fat right now, Geno? Because I'd assure you, that would be a very big mistake." Geno huffed. 

"No, I'm not calling you fat, I said these suitcases are heavy and you're not helping if you're just gonna sit on top of them." 

"Ah, give him a break, Geno." Geno turned to see Error walking over. Reaper got off the suitcase. 

"Now, I will miss you, my friend." Geno dropped his shoulders. 

"Gee, thanks for making me feel so loved here." 

"You're welcome." Geno threw his hands out, exasperated, and Error laughed. 

"Do you want me to give you two a minute?" Reaper sighed, floating up in the air. 

"I don't know. Gen?"