Murder Time Trio + Dustberry angst and fluff

"And for the reasons listed above, I will no longer date Blueberry." Killer raised an eye. He looked annoyed. Nightmare was rubbing off on him too much.

"So, basically, Blue's a cheating fuck, and no one loves him, and you're breaking up with him." Dust nodded.

"Yup, pretty much." Horror shook his head, letting out a breath.

"I don't know, man. Blue's a cheater, but, like, he likes you. Shouldn't you, like, at least consider that before ending everything? Like, it's been almost an entire school year. Only a few more weeks and we're all home free!" Killer threw a piece of paper in the garbage.

"You know it, baby." Dust sighed, sinking down to lay on the floor.

"Like, I deserve someone who doesn't lie to me." Killer closed his eyes.

"Exactly. And if Blue lies about this, who knows what else he lies about? For all you know, he could beat up old people for a hobby." Dust narrowed his eyes at him from the floor.

"You do that."

"You don't know that." Horror and Dust looked at each other, before Horror looked at Killer.

"I mean... you seem like the type of person who would do that." Killer gasped.

"How dare you. Guess what? Dust, you seem like the kind of person to break up with someone over a game, and Horror, you seem like the kind of person who would literally get hung up on the same person forever." Horror shrugged, leaning back.

"I mean, that is what Dust is doing, and, yeah, I would. There's no shame in liking another monster. Everyone acts like you should just move on, but, hey, you didn't when mother broke up with you." Dust started laughing like a hyena.

"He is dating our mother."

"So he is our father." Killer groaned.

"We are not here to talk about me and Nightmare, we are here to talk about Dust and Blue. Are you really gonna break up with him?" Dust shrugged.

"Maybe. I don't know yet. Ugh, Horror, how are you and Lust doing?" Horror shrugged.

"Great. Better than anyone else? Neither of us are severely traumatized fucks. I mean, we're a little traumatized, but not to the same extent everyone else seems to be. Our relationship is, like, the most normal healthy one out of everyone's. So, I take it you haven't moved past the cheating." Dust huffed, crossing his arms.

"Yeah, how am I supposed to get over it? He literally denies it happening. If it happens again, I think Ink's gonna kill him."

"Ink's weird as fuck. I mean, his hatred towards Blue is justified, but he's still a weirdo." Killer rolled over on the floor.

"Who in our friend group isn't weird? Like, every single one of us is weird."

"Yeah, but, Ink is, like, abnormally weird. I mean, not weirder than you, Kills, because no one could be weirder than you." Killer glared at Horror, and Dust looked down.

"Do you think... when school gets out... we'll see each other again?" Killer snorted.

"Yeah, next year. Obviously. And the year after that, and the year after that. Who knows? Me and Nightmare might be married then, and you and Horror will literally just move in with us, because he is your 'mother'. And Dream and Cross will probably get married the second they turn eighteen, which leaves... Ink and Error, Geno and Reaper, you and Blue, and you and Lust. Hmm... Dust and Blue will be ancient history, you and Lust may still be together, I don't know about the other two... hey, maybe we can all buy one huge ass house and live there together." Dust rolled over onto his stomach.