Glitch and Squidy :)- Geno is jelly

Ink had been over the moon lately. He couldn't exactly say why, he just got really happy sometimes. Maybe that was a problem, but he didn't mind. It was lunch. Ink never had much of a filter. He usually just said whatever he thought. Especially when he was happy.

"Yo, Error, you kinda remind me of this person I'm talking to online." Error snorted out his water, choking and wheezing. Ink didn't understand why, it was just a comment. Maybe Error was super sensitive to being compared. "Did I-" 

"You're Squid, aren't you?" Ink blinked at Error twice, not following. He was really slow. Mentally. Physically he was very fast. When he finally caught up, he snorted. 

"Oh my gosh it all makes sense now. It's coming together. Anyway, Blue, how was your date?" Everyone at their table stared at him like he was crazy. 

"What?" Lust cleared his throat. 

"Well, um..." 

"You just found out the guy you're dating online sits right across from you for lunch and you talk to him. Are you dumb?" Ink stared at Killer.

"Is that a serious question?" Nightmare sighed and facepalmed. Dream just elbowed him. 

"You want some time alone?" He asked, his voice teasing. Ink still didn't know what the big deal was. But when he looked at Error, everything seemed to click in his brain, emotion wise. Error was just looking down at the ground, his face showing the faintest of blushes. 

"Oh. I am dumb. Error, do you want to talk? Somewhere private?" Error grumbled something under his breath. Ink sighed and looked at his food. Gross food. Why didn't he pack his own lunch? Or go and get real food? Error stood up, walking out of the cafeteria. Ink stared after him. "Do you think he wants me to follow him?" Killer shrugged, but Dream nudged him. 

"Go get him." Ink stood up and ran after where Error went. He wasn't paying attention. He crashed right into him. 

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to-" 

"It's fine. Just don't do it again." Ink nodded quickly. 

"Do you want me to talk to you? Or should I just go back? Either way is fine, so don't feel bad for choosing what's best for you. Everyone does it. At some point. Probably." Error sighed. 

"No, it makes sense, I'm not mad or anything, but like, why do you always gotta go? We'll be having a conversation, then you'll log off. Why?" Ink blushed and looked at the ground. 

"If I tell you, you'll make fun of me." 

"I'm going to make fun of you anyway." Ink lowered his eyes at Error.

"Well, I told my friends about you, obviously. I have, like, this huge crush. Anyway, now, every time I text you, they get all annoying. And I just want to be able to text and have those cool conversations, but dorms and stuff make it hard. People are so annoying sometimes." For a second, Ink forgot who he was talking to. So he just let himself ramble. When Error finally stopped him, he realized everything he just said. Ink blushed. "Just forget I said any of that, okay?" Error shook his head.

"You were right. I am going to make fun of you." Error was laughing at him. 

"Shut up. I'm slow, okay?" Error shrugged. 

"Aren't we all? But, do you seriously think that?" Ink looked down at the ground. 

"You're supposed to be smart. Why don't you figure it out?" Error sighed. 

"You know, I think the same thing. But, I never thought that it'd be you." Ink blinked. 

"Am I supposed to be offended? Because I'm not." Error laughed.