Ink is too much for Error sometimes

Ink was being a troll. Error thought that people could only troll online. Well, Ink found a way to troll in real life. Error didn't know how Ink did the things he did or why, he just knew he did them. Ink bounced over to Error with stars in his eyes. 

"Error, guess what I did?" Error sighed, and Ink blinked at him. 

"What?" Error huffed out another breath. "You are, like..." Error stood up and walked over to Ink. He thought it was kind of funny how Ink had to look up to look at him. "My energy level is down here." He held his hand at his waist level. "Your energy is up here." He held his hand as high as he could reach. "We need to find some sort of middle ground." Error put his hand down. "You, learning all the facts that a person could possibly know then telling me and then forgetting them and finding a new hyper-fixation, is not a middle ground." Ink sighed, dramatically. Ink was very dramatic. Error was deadpanning and sarcastic, and Ink was the opposite of that. Error guessed opposites really did attract. 

"Fine. I'll try to find a middle ground." Ink bounced up again and across the room, and Error slumped his shoulders. He had literally just said not to do that. But Ink wasn't very good at listening to people. "Okay, I think I know what our middle ground can be." Error walked over to Ink, and looked at what he was looking at. Confused, he looked back at  Ink. "I think I can give you some of my energy. I mean, you like to sleep a lot, and sleeping does give you energy." Error sighed. 

"That isn't exactly how it works." Ink looked down. 

"I know. I guess I could hang out with people who have the same amount of energy I do. Like Dream and Blue. Though, I guess Dream has more calm energy than chaotic energy, like me and Blue." Ink shivered. "No, Blue is just downright evil. He confessed to being a cheater, then was like 'oh, no one will believe you'. I swear I hate him sometimes." Error laughed and pointed at Ink. Ink lowered his eyes. Error sighed and pretended to wipe away a tear. 

"It doesn't  really matter. Everyone already knew he cheated and believed you. Why do you even care?" Ink huffed and crossed his arms.

"It's the fact that he did it at all. I would never do that to one of my friends." Error sighed and took Ink's hands. 

"Never say never." Ink snatched his hands back. 

"UGH! I hate you and I hate everyone." Error blankly stared at Ink, waiting for the realization to hit him. Almost instantly, Ink took in a huge breath, gasping and looking at Error. "You touched me!" Error just sent him a small smile. Ink grabbed Error's shoulders and started shaking him. Error's eyes were wide. "This is amazing! You're doing it! You're really doing it!" Error smiled at Ink once he stopped shaking him. 

"Yeah, I did, didn't I?" Ink nodded and bounced to the other side of the room. 

"I didn't think you'd be able to do it  so fast. Geno didn't think you'd be able to do it at all." Error lowered his eyes. 

"I'm going to kill him." Ink laughed. 

Horror was spaced out. Lust could only tell because he wasn't responding to anything. Lust frowned and snapped in his face again. Horror just blinked slowly. He did this sometimes, Lust learned. He would just stare into space and blink slowly, and you couldn't really snap him out of it. So Lust sat back and folded his arms in his crossed legs, waiting. He could get really impatient sometimes, but he would wait for Horror to come back to himself. He could be patient, if he wanted to. But he didn't really want to. But he also didn't want to scare  Horror. Lust closed his eyes and sighed, before opening them and peering at his boyfriend. Suddenly, Horror started repeatedly blinking. Lust beamed as Horror looked around the room, then locked his eyes on Lust.