Cream are two dumb lovers- Ink and Cross but platonically :)

Cross was studying Dream, watching him make a flower crown. It was... refreshing. 

"I've gotta run. But I'll catch you later, okay?" Dream stood up and Cross blinked. 

"Oh, yeah. Of course." And Dream left. Cross sighed. He was just going to hang out with Dream all day, but now he couldn't do that. He could sleep, but he probably wouldn't be able to. He made a list in his head of different things he could do, but none of them seemed interesting or achievable. Cross' eyes lit up as he got the perfect idea. He strolled out of his dorm, practically humming. Cross found it strange, but, despite him not liking a single human or monster besides Dream, he actually kind of liked Ink. Not in a weird way, but in a... friend kind of way. When Cross knocked on the door, Error answered. He was either sleep deprived, pissed, or both.

"Ink, an idiot's here for you." Error shouted into the room. Cross glared at him. 

"Wow." Ink popped his skull into view, and his eyes seemed to brighten. 

"Oh, sup Criss Cross Applesauce." Ink got that dumb look on his face. That look where he was trying to think of something, but his brain just hit pause. "Where's Dream?" Cross shrugged. 

"He has to do something. I didn't ask." Error glared at Cross. 

"Well, if you came here to steal my boyfriend, you're gonna have to go look for someone else to hang out with." Ink elbowed Error, then smiled at Cross. 

"Why'd you come here?" 

"To do what your boyfriend said." Ink smiled. 

"Great. Well, I have like, a ton of free time. So, what did you wanna do? Oh my gosh, there's so much we could do. We could watch anime, we could make art, we could dress up, what do you wanna do?" Cross shrugged. 

"I dunno. I was just kinda let you pick." Ink got literal stars in his eyes. 

"See Error? There's people who actually enjoy hanging out with me." Error rolled his eyes and sighed. 

"Whatever. I'm going to hang out with someone who's not a complete idiot." Ink blinked twice as Error left. 

"Was he trying to insult me? Or is he just done with life?" Cross shrugged. 

"Probably both honestly." Ink shrugged. 

"Anyway, why didn't you go and hang out with the other twin?" Cross lowered his eyes. 

"Well, me and him don't have the best relationship, if you haven't noticed." Ink looked up in the air.

"I'm pretty clueless, so, I probably just didn't notice. Anyways, why not? Do you just like, not get along or what?" Cross shrugged. It was a little more complicated than that, but basically. Cross was fine with Nightmare, when he wasn't being all macho macho. 

"He just acts so apathetic and like he's so above it all, when in reality, it's not like that at all." Ink tilted his skull. 

"It's not? I mean, I guess it kinda makes sense, he is with Killer... I mean, you kinda have to have a lot of patience to be with someone like Killer. I probably shouldn't say that, considering I'm probably worse than Killer." Cross shrugged. 

"I mean, it's hard to be worse than Killer, but I get what you mean. You know who I feel bad for? Geno. Reaper has got to be the worst to deal with." Ink nodded. 

"You're right. I mean, who has the most stable relationship? Probably Horror and Lust. Or you and Dream. I don't see how anyone could have a stable relationship with Blue." Ink hissed his name. Cross raised a bone-brow.

"I thought you two were cool again." Ink scoffed. 

"That little cheating piece of scum wishes. When me and him went off, we started playing again. He literally so clearly cheated in front of me, then denied it. So, I'm not talking to him." Cross nodded and gave Ink a thumbs up. 

"Yes. Let's all just ignore him until he admits the truth." Ink shook his skull. 

"It's never gonna happen. I mean... it was just the two of us. He would've admitted to everything. I think. Maybe. I don't know." Cross sighed and sat on the bed. 

"Well, he might admit to it if everyone ignores him." 

"I doubt it. He'd probably just go find another friend group." Cross smirked. 

"Okay. Call him. Ask him. Be like 'it's just the two of us. Did you really cheat?'" Ink smirked. 

"It's brilliant." So, Ink pulled out his phone and called Blue. He put him on speaker phone. "Hey, Blue, it's just you and me. Did you really cheat?" 

"Yeah. So? What are you going to do about it? You have no proof." Ink looked like he was about to scream. 

"Uh, excuse me? EVERYONE LITERALLY KNEW-" 

"But they have no proof. No one can prove that I cheated. So, good luck getting them to believe that I admitted to it." And Blue hung up. Ink stood up, steam practically coming out of his skull. 

"That's it. I'm going to kill him." Cross shook his head. 

"Think of Dust." 

"Dust could do better." While Ink wasn't wrong, murdering one of your friends- even a cheater- wasn't morally acceptable.

"Well, what about everyone else?" Ink laughed like he was done with life. 

"They'll thank me." But as Ink opened the door, Dream stood there. Ink seemed to completely forget what he was mad about and smiled at Dream. 

"Oh, hey. Howzzit going?" Dream looked in the room and made eye contact with Cross. Cross just shrugged. 

"Uh, Ink, you okay?" Ink nodded. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why?" Dream shook his head.

"Nothing. Anyway, I'm free for the rest of the day. You wanna hang out?" Cross smiled. 

"Yeah." He turned to Ink. "Just... don't kill anyone, okay?" Ink winked. 

"No promises." Cross sighed and turned to Dream. 

"What was that about?" 

"Blue admitted to cheating, then told Ink no one would believe him. Ink is so competitive sometimes." Dream snickered. 

"More like all the time. But, he's not the only one. I get why he's so mad. Everyone knew Blue was cheating." Cross nodded. 

"He thought he was so sneaky. He's not very smart." Cross closed his eyes and smiled. 

"Yeah." Dream nudged him. 

"Hey. What's up? Whatcha thinking about?" 

"Just how much I love you." When Cross looked at Dream, he was blushing. 

"I love you too."

Well, I didn't make it as long as I'd like, but I updated, which I'm proud of. Ink and Cross better become best friends in underverse again I swear I'll be so sad if they don't. 

Anyways... yeah. Ink and Cross better make up and become besties again. Well, let me know if you want sadness, meme, or gayness.