C r e a m- also Reaper is annoying Geno

Dream and Cross were sitting on the bottom bunk, watching a movie on Dream's phone. A horror movie, to Dream's dismay. Cross unfortunately loved horror movies. It was something Dream had to come to terms with, even though he was easily scared. A jump scare came on and Dream squeaked, hiding under the blanket. Cross laughed and lifted the blanket up. Dream was a blushing mess by now, he was sure. Cross only smiled at him. 

"You know, you're cute when you're startled." Dream shook his head. 

"I hate you." Cross only smiled wider.

"You wish you hated me. But you love me." Dream couldn't argue with him. Why did this have to be so complicated? He would ask his brother for help, he decided. Even though Nightmare was worse at understanding feelings than he was, he might as well still ask for his help.

"Why do you always pick horror movies when it's your turn to pick?" Cross smirked at him. 

"Because you're adorable when you're scared. I mean, you're adorable all the time, but mostly when you're scared. You get all jumpy and it's so cute to watch." Dream looked to the side. 

"You're more sadistic than my brother." Cross shrugged. 

"Sure. That doesn't really offend me the way you want it to, but sure." Dream lowered his eyes, annoyed. "

You know what, Cross?" Cross hummed. "Screw you." Cross teasingly smiled at him. 

"Okay. Guys, Dream's being mean. Come and watch, for this rarely happens." Dream pouted. 

"Shut up. You're mean all the time." Cross howled with laughter. 

"Who's meaner, me or your brother?" Dream shrugged. 

"It depends. You're meaner to me. He's meaner to everyone else." Cross smiled proudly. 

"Good. I'm glad. Besides, I'm just teasing you. I'm not actually mean like those other jerks." Cross' face suddenly went grim. Dream's mind traveled back to elementary school. Where he was taken advantage of. Where people just used him. Then they'd go and talk about him behind his back. Dream wasn't always the best at spotting red flags.

"It's fine. I mean, it's better than what you-" Cross shook his head. 

"Don't. Don't justify everything that's happened to you like that. No one's experience is worse or better. Get through your skull." Dream nodded. 

"Can we change the movie now?" Cross shook his head. 

"Nope. We're watching it all the way to the very end." Dream groaned. 

"Do you think you'd survive a horror movie?" Cross nodded. 

"Of course I would. Hey, do you want to watch me play Five Nights At Freddy's?" Dream actually screamed this time. 

"Are you insane?" Cross shrugged. 

"I wonder that myself sometimes." 

"Cross! I'm serious. Every time I watch someone play that game, I get a heart attack." Cross chuckled. 

"Alright, fair point. If you really want me to, I'll turn the movie off." Dream stared at Cross, disbelief written across his face. 

"Really?" Cross nodded. 

"Yeah. We can do something else." Dream nodded. 

"Yeah. Turn off the movie." Cross laughed. 

"Okay, Dream." Just then, a knock was sounded at the door. Dream got up, confused. When he opened the door, he saw Ink. He didn't even give him a second to process what was happening, he just barged in. His eyes landed on Cross, and he seemed to be very confused. 

"You." He said. Cross nodded. 

"You?" Ink blinked, then looked back at Dream. 

"Anyways, I need your help with math. I'm failing." Dream wanted to question how Ink was already failing, but thought better of it and stayed silent.  

Geno couldn't. He just couldn't comprehend Reaper's stupidity. How had Reaper befriended Error? Error hated people more than Geno did. Yet somehow, Error laughed at Geno's misery. Some cousin he was. 

"Reaper, for the millionth time, leave me alone." Reaper only smirked. 

"Why? You love my teasing. Error told me." 

"Oh yeah? Well, he was lying." Geno had no idea why it had amused Error to see him in pain. The kind of pain only idiots like Reaper could inflict.

"Ah, come on Geno. Do you wanna go watch a movie with me or something?" Geno snorted. 

"Yeah, no. I'm busy." Reaper stared at him, doubt written across his face. 

"With what?" 

"None of your business." Reaper's grin only grew. 

"Because you're not busy." Geno groaned and rolled his eyes. 

"Can't you take a hint? Leave me alone." Reaper tilted his skull back and forth. 

"Well, considering you're the one who asked for my number..." Geno sighed. 

"Something that I regret." 

"Ah, come on Geno. It'll be fun. We can invite other people too. So it won't just be us." Geno hadn't completely hated that idea, but he didn't want to have to end up babysitting a bunch of mental toddlers. Apparently, Error's roommate had befriended a ton. He didn't know whether or not Error would invite his roommate, but Error didn't hate him, which was rare. Error hated everyone. Especially Geno, apparently. Geno sighed and turned to Error. 

"Are you going to come with us?" Error nodded. 

"Oh hell yes. You think I'm going to miss out on an entire movie watching this?" He gestured towards the two of them. 

"Okay, well, I'm not going unless someone besides Error comes, so, who do we have in mind?" Error shrugged. 

"I could ask my roommate, but he doesn't give me movie vibes. Do you have any friends, Reaper?" Geno snorted. 

"Yeah, do you?" Reaper scoffed. 

"Of course I have friends. Who do you think I am?" Geno opened his mouth to answer, but Reaper put his finger up. "Never mind. Don't answer that. I just have you guys." 

"Yeah, okay then. I'll ask my roommate. I'll text you if he says yes, Geno." Geno nodded and left. 

Error let his head hand from the top bunk to see Nightmare. 

"Yo, me and my friends are going to a movie. You wanna come?" Nightmare looked up at him. 

"Why?" Error shrugged. 

"I don't know. My cousin's all annoyed if it's going to be just the three of us. So, I said I'd ask you." Nightmare nodded. 

"Your cousin? The tsundre?" Error nodded. 

"Yeah. That one. Look man, I don't care who you bring, or if you don't bring anyone. Just let me know so I can let him know." Nightmare hummed. 

"I'll probably bring six to nine people." Error nodded. 

"Okay. The yappy ones, right?" Nightmare nodded. 

"Yeah, so just be prepared." "Got it."

Yes. It's movie time. I'm freaking writing at school and playing roblox. I think I'm sick. I didn't give up on this story, so just be patient with me lol.