Killer is a small child- people are getting murdered

Killer was late. He was late to the own hang out that he invited Nightmare to. He wasn't really surprised, given that Killer had horrible management skills. Killer rounded the corner, sweating and running up to Nightmare. 

"Did you not get my text?" Nightmare hummed. 

"What text?" Killer groaned. 

"I sent you a text. To tell you I was going to be late." Nightmare sighed. 

"I figured you'd be late either way. Anyway, what did you plan for this 'hang out'?" Killer blushed and looked at the ground. 

"Well, I was thinking that we could literally just hang out. We can go to get nicecream together. Do you even like nicecream?" Nightmare laughed. 

"Who doesn't like nicecream?" Killer lowered his eyes. 

"Lactose intolerante people." Nightmare shook his head. 

"Lactose intolerante people still drink milk. So, that's what we're going to do?" The small skeleton nodded his head.

So they went.

Killer got Cookies N' Cream. Nightmare just got chocolate. As Killer took a bite out of his nicecream, Nightmare watched him. His moods were so unpredictable. Nightmare sighed. 

"So, what made you want to ask me out?" Killer looked at Nightmare and blinked.

"You said date. I said hang out. So, you asked me out." Nightmare looked up at the sky. 

"If thinking that makes you happy, then by all means." Killer lowered his eyes. 

"Are you trying to insult me right now?" Nightmare smirked. 

"I don't know, am I?" Killer glared at him. 

"So, what's the deal with your bro and Cross? They seem to be like, super close." Nightmare lowered his eyes, annoyed. 

"They like each other. They're just too dumb to realize it." Killer took another lick of nicecream. 

"Well, when you have a crush, you don't see straight, you know?" Nightmare glared at Killer. 

"No. I don't. Who have you had a crush on before?" Killer blushed and looked to the side. 

"This nicecream is really good. You stuck to chocolate." Nightmare sighed. Killer was avoiding the subject. That was fine. Then, all the pieces connected in Nightmare's brain. 

"Oh my gosh." Killer looked at Nightmare, both of them stopping. 

"What?" Nightmare snickered and looked at Killer.

"You like me, don't you?" Killer crossed his arms. 

"Woah. Hold up. Don't go making assumptions about other people. You don't know nothing." Nightmare picked up Killer and lifted him into the air, annoyed. "Hey! What are you doing?" Nightmare started to walk back to the school. 

"You're being small and yappy. Just chill out. We can go back to my dorm and hang out. Error is pretty chill. I'm sure he'll leave us alone." Killer squirmed. 

"I can walk by myself." He mumbled. Nightmare stopped and looked at him. 

"I know you can. But, I'm just going to carry you." Killer pouted. 

"Why?" Nightmare started walking again. "Hey, I'm talking to you. Hello?" Nightmare would just ignore him until they got back to the school. Being open and honest about feelings was more of Dream's thing. Nightmare put Killer down on the bed. "I hate you." Nightmare shook his skull.