Killer dies, Nightmare celebrates

Killer had been feeling extra sick lately. He didn't know why, or what he'd caught, but for some reason, he had a really bad cold. Or maybe it was the flu. He didn't really care. All he cared about was that the people he loved were beside him, taking care of him. Well, kind of. Dust was groaning in the corner, going in and out every now and then to get Killer something he asked for, Horror was also complaining, but he was laughing at Dust's misery, Geno, Reaper, Ink, Error, Blue, Dream, Lust, and Cross were no where to be found. Killer had sent each of them out to find the one previously sent out to get him something, but no one had returned. And Nightmare... well, Nightmare was... not having the reaction that Killer thought he would. 

He looked like he was living his best life. 

He was drinking coffee, which was something Killer thought he'd never see, and he was smiling and humming, also something Killer thought he'd never see. But, then again, it was Nightmare. He was a complete sadist. And the closer people were to him, the more he seemed to enjoy their pain. Nightmare was weird, and Killer was still trying to figure it out. 

"Hey, yo, mom, can you take care of Killer for the rest of the day? We've been doing everything, and the others have disappeared, and are probably never coming back." Nightmare scolded Dust. 

"You do not tell me what to do, and do not call me mom. I am not your mother. I know you weren't held much as a child, or shown motherly affection or love, but don't go looking for it in me." Dust let out a low whistle.

"Wow. Tough love time, huh? Pointing out everything that's wrong with me." Horror snickered. 

"So much more is wrong with you. Like, that doesn't even begin to explain half the shit that goes through that thick skull of yours." Horror flicked Dust's skull, and he hissed at him. Killer groaned, returning all the attention to him. 

"You guys are supposed to be taking care of me. Talking about me." Dust rolled his eyes. 

"We were. Are you deaf? I mean, I guess stupid and unable to hear us talk are sorta the same thing..." Killer hurled a pillow at him. 

"Fuck you." Dust smirked, and Killer knew he'd made a mistake. 

"You wish. Do you want me to? Would it make you feew bettew?" Killer growled at Dust's mocking tone.

"No. But you know what would make me feel better? If someone actually did something I asked them to. It can't be that hard to find some strawberries, can it?" Horror shrugged, motioning his hand back and forth. 

"Eh, it can be a little difficult. Especially during this time of year. It's really hard. I mean, they might still be looking. Not all bets are off. Sure, some of them would leave and not come back, but Lust and Dream aren't like that." Nightmare snorted, bringing all the attention onto him.

"Dream is so like that. Come on. Have you seen the way he acts? And when he's around Cross. Oh, and when he's with his dipshit trio. He's a nightmare." Dust started to snicker, and Nightmare lowered his eyes at him. "No. Stop. Don't even think about it." 

"Ah, come on man. You called him nightmare. Do you hate your name that much that you wanna trade with your brother? I mean, I don't judge, but come on. You don't exactly fit the name." 

"Neither does he, and I never said that. So why don't you shut your mouth before I shut it for you?" 

"Oh? If you want me that bad, then you could just say so. You don't have to be so uptight about it. I don't judge." Horror started to snicker, and Killer fell back on his bed. 

"Ugh. You guys, I'm still in here." They all traded glances with each other, but it was Dust who spoke. 

"You want me to strangle him for you? I mean, it's nothing I haven't done before." Nightmare nodded.