I return back to myself with a gasp and immediately feel the intense pounding in my head. I press my palms against my temples and grind my teeth together while groaning in pain. We're so close. I can't be done now.

Stiles grasps onto me in a panic, worried about me despite the more important events happening only a couple feet from where we're crouched.

"Kath-"

"No." I grunt before pushing myself out of his grasp and standing myself at the end of the hall, opposite side of where Parrish is.

I make it just in time, because immediately after I get there, Valack turns towards me with Lydia in his hold. His eyes widen at the sight of me, or maybe the state I'm in, but he quickly looks behind himself to see Corey screaming in surprise as Parrish ignites him in flames, instantly tossing him aside. Right towards me and Stiles who now stands behind me.

Before I have the chance to try and create a shield in front of us, Valack grabs at my hair and I yelp in pain as he pulls me aside with him and Lydia, causing a burnt Corey to collide right into Stiles. The loud impact causes my stomach to churn and I attempt to look over at Stiles to see if he's okay, but Valack's tight grip on my hair prevents me from doing so.

Parrish growls from afar and I look over to see Theo stumble into a standing position. He grasps onto a fallen metal bar and flings it at the Hellhound. My eyes widen in terror as I watch the bar lodge itself into Parrish's stomach. The fire marking him flickers into a dull light as he falls to his knees, and his eyes return to their normal color. Signifying that he's back to being Parrish.

"No." I groan weakly, my vision becoming blurry.

Valack grabs onto my arm and begins to pull me and Lydia out of the hall and past Stiles who struggles to push Corey off of him. I look over at him helplessly, wishing that this was all just a bad dream.

And wondering where the hell Caleb went.

Valack pulls us into a dark unit and hurriedly slams the door shut with his foot just as Stiles collides into the door on the other side.

"Katherine!" His scream tears at my chest. "Lydia!" His fist banging against the door echoes all around me.

"Katherine!"

Valack pushes a needle into my inner elbow, filling my veins with a sedative that takes its course immediately, numbing my body. I can't move.

Lydia resides outside the locked room, screaming her lungs out while clawing at her head, trying to rip out the screams piercing her mind.

My droopy eyes look over at Valack from my peripheral, burning a hole into his head. "Why are you doing this?" I question, trying to save us some time. Time that we barely have.

"Isn't it obvious, Katherine?" He asks while prepping a needle and a blood bag. "When Lydia is strong enough, with your magic running through her veins and those voices in her head, she'll be able to tell us who the Beast is."

The Beast. All of this for that.

I feel another piercing pain in my arm and immediately after that, my blood courses through the clear tube and into the blood bag.