Therefore, a nuclear war between major powers cannot be ended with a single nuclear bomb.

  Before starting a nuclear war, the city to be attacked must be determined. The first-initiating country must strive to eliminate the opponent's nuclear power with one blow or hit it to the point where it cannot fight back.

  This is called the first nuclear strike capability.

  If it fails the first time, it will inevitably trigger a strong counterattack by the other party. At this time, the test will be the country's second nuclear strike capability.

  The second nuclear strike capability is whether the opponent can retain its strength after the opponent strikes back against itself, and then launch a wave of nuclear counterattacks to completely destroy the opponent.

  Therefore, nuclear war is actually a contest of nuclear forces.

  Especially in a country with a vast territory, it is almost impossible to bomb all the areas, but only to bomb key cities to paralyze them.

  However, due to the extremely high cost of nuclear maintenance, some countries with nuclear weapons before the end of the world cannot have large reserves and do not have secondary capabilities. However, in addition to their offensive attributes, nuclear weapons also have defensive attributes.

  They implement minimum standards. For example, many nuclear-armed countries in Europe implement Red Square standards (Moscow Red Square).

  One shot is enough to deter a nuclear-powerful opponent, so don't act rashly.

  Han Qingxia obtained an epic killing weapon and suddenly felt that his heart was at ease.

  She had obtained the ultimate life-saving weapon!

  The ultimate ultimate trump card!

  She has more trump cards!

  Han Qingxia was excited when Lu Qiyan's voice came from outside.

  "Qing Xia!"

  "Lu Qiyan!"

  Han Qingxia, who was in high spirits, saw him coming and gave him a big hug excitedly.

  Lu Qiyan, who rushed over, was stunned by the sudden hug.

  Suddenly, his little red heart beat violently.

  No way.

  It's not like he's overthinking it.

  He knew that today was a good day and Han Qingxia must be very happy.

  Happy hugs are in order.

  But why did she only hug herself and not anyone else.

  Does this mean that I am...different from others?

  When he thought of this, Lu Qiyan's eyes suddenly went straight.

  The ears are red from the tips of the ears to the neck.

  He stretched out his hand stiffly and hugged her back gently. At this moment, Qi Sang pushed the door in from outside.

  "Captain Han! The city has been won! I have a new plan for the city, and I want to tell you about it."

  When Han Qingxia heard that he was coming, she felt that Qi Sang looked a lot more pleasing to the eye today, "Xiao Qi, don't worry, wait until I come back to discuss your plans! I'll go home first! "

  She happily went back to her air-raid shelter.

  "Captain Lu, it just so happens that you are here too. Let me tell you first." Qi Sang came up with his plan.

  When Lu Qiyan saw Han Qingxia disappearing, his face suddenly dropped, "No time."

  He turned around and left.

  Chapter 213 My Friend

  Han Qingxia returned to his air-raid shelter and inspected everything that had been upgraded.

  Nothing has changed in appearance, everything has been strengthened.

  The warehouse was originally inside the tunnel. Now when it is opened, you can see that there is a door in the corner of the warehouse. After the door is opened, it is a super warehouse embedded in the mountain with a volume that is ten times larger.

  The system equipment on the second floor has not changed, but the performance has been optimized.

  Han Qingxia stood on the second floor of her house and looked down. No matter what happened outside, her lair was still here, and with the current level of defense in her air-raid shelter, it could block a wave of 100,000 zombies!

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023