Han Qingxia swung it vigorously, and the blade of the knife shook violently like ocean waves. The trembling sound of the knife sounded like a dragon's roar in the quiet hospital hall.

  The sword energy on the sword immediately knocked the imp zombie away.

  After the kid landed, a Tang knife fell from the sky and plunged straight into its forehead.

  In an instant, a child screamed and cried suddenly in the hospital.

  "Wow-"

  It struggled violently and finally stopped moving after a few moments.

  When Han Qingxia heard this voice, she walked up to the zombie child and drew her sword extremely fast.

  A bright crystal core fell down.

  Han Qingxia picked up the crystal core, saw the fallen toy next to it, and picked it up.

  At this moment, a voice sounded.

  "don't want!"

  A young woman wearing a pink nurse uniform appeared at the front corner.

  She was wearing a clean set of nurse uniforms, without any trace of blood, and her hair was slightly messy. A large mask covered most of her face, and her eyes were also covered by long bangs.

  Han Qingxia looked at the sudden appearance of the woman and was extremely surprised, "Are you a survivor here?"

  "Don't come over!" The woman burst into tears when she saw Han Qingxia coming forward. She looked at Han Qingxia walking over in horror.

  Han Qingxia stopped. At this time, Qin Ke beside her took the initiative to move forward, "Beauty, don't be afraid. We are all good people. We are here to save you."

  Qin Ke walked forward, but the woman didn't reject him at all. She even stopped crying. She asked cautiously, "Are you here to save us?"

  Han Qingxia: "..."

  What is this?

  It's not okay for her to ask questions, but it's okay for Qin Ke to ask!

  This guy is born with the aura of being a friend of women, right?

  Qin Ke also felt the special treatment from the woman opposite him. He smiled at Han Qingxia and said, "Captain Beauty, let me go and ask."

  "What a beautiful idea!" Han Qingxia grabbed the handcuffs that were tied to his hands and continued to ask the woman over there, "How many survivors do you have here? Where do they live? Can everyone evacuate? It will be very fast here. I can't stay any longer."

  The woman didn't respond to her words, and stared at them through her thick bangs.

  Qin Ke said at this time, "Beauty, we are here to rescue you. Do you have any companions? If so, we will take you with us."

  "Yes!" the woman immediately shouted, "I have many companions!"

  Han Qingxia: "..."

  Although she, Han Qingxia, is not a good person, Qin Ke is nothing compared to her!

  Why do you trust that old bastard Qin Ke and treat him so differently!

  No matter how she is, she can't be better than Qin Ke!

  Qin Ke turned to look at her with a faint smile on his face, "Untie it and I'll explore the way for you."

  Han Qingxia thought for three seconds and untied the handcuffs, but not completely. Instead, they tied a ten-meter rope in the middle.

  At a distance of ten meters, if Qin Ke ran, she could catch him by teleporting in two steps.

  This is the maximum safe distance she can accept.

  After tying Qin Ke on it, Qin Ke strode towards the woman.

  The woman saw him coming and didn't back away, "We have many companions! I will take you to meet them!"

  Han Qingxia followed Qin Ke and listened to their conversation. After the woman finished speaking, she tugged on the rope on her hand.

  Qin Ke seemed to understand exactly what she wanted to say, so he continued, "How many of you are there?"

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

contents Previous page Next page Last page
Top
Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up the pillow and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | The lights are bright |

The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023