7. yn

We walked into the dorm and put our bags down. I was super tired, so I went to go take a shower and take off my makeup.

When I got out of the shower, I realized I didn't bring clothes to wear "Theo?" He walked closer to the door so he could hear me "Yeah?" I stuttered a bit "Umm I don't have any clothes.."

"Oh uh I'll get you a hoodie or something" after he said that I didn't respond I just waited.

He knocked on the door and handed me his hoodie and some shorts. I put on the hoodie and the shorts.

I looked in the mirror and realized these shorts were probably the shortest shorts ever.

I shrugged and walked out, theodores eyes went straight to my butt but he looked away as soon as I looked at him, he looked nervous and his face was red, he grabbed a blanket and put it over his bottom half. "Where did you get these shorts?"

He refused to look at me after I said that "um I found them next to Lorenzo's bed, I'm guessing they are Allison's or something.." that explains it.

Allison is smaller than me, these shorts fit her perfectly, not me though.

"Whats wrong?" I asked, concerned for his sudden nervousness.

"Nothing" he shook his head, still not looking at me.

I walked over to him, forcing him to look at me.

He stood up and didn't take his eyes away from mine. We stayed like that for a few seconds until he smashed his lips onto mine, this wasn't the same kiss as before, it was faster, like theo couldn't stop no matter how hard he tried.

Theos pov:
I wanted her so bad, I was trying to be gentle but it was so hard when she was wearing those little shorts, and very obviously, nothing under my hoodie.

I grabbed her waist and pushed her over to the bed. I spun around and sat down so she was straddling me.

Her hands were in my shirt, exploring my abs and mine were on her ass, I grabbed a handful and she let out a small moan.

I went hard immediately when she moaned. My hands went up inside the hoodie she was wearing and massaged her breasts, she was getting more needy by the second, and so was i.

Yn pov:
I pulled on his shirt, signaling that I want it off. He pulled away for a second and in one swift movement, he pulled it off, he went straight back to kissing me while my hands roamed his chest and back.

Theo started kissing down my neck, my breathing sped up and I started taking off my hoodie, as soon as I did theo started kissing faster down to my breasts until suddenly the door opened, theo and I both snapped our heads towards the door, lorenzo was standing there, eyes wide

"Uh I just uh I just came t-to get my pillow I-I uh sorry I'll just uh" he was a stuttering mess. Theo had me pulled close to his chest, covering me, trying to keep me somewhat decent.

He picked up a pillow and threw it at Lorenzo's head, hard enough to make him stumble back into the hallway.

The door slammed shut and we heard lorenzo running back to Allison's dorm.

Me and Theo both just stared at eachother, he looked a little angry, not at me though. He shook his head "so close" I got off of his lap and put on his hoodie. Stupid lorenzo ruined the moment 😒 😤.

Theo sighed "I'm gonna take a shower" I nodded in response. I layed on my bed scrolling on my phone (I know hogwarts doesnt have phones just pretend)

Theodore walked out of the bathroom, his towel hanging low on his waist. I blushed and looked away. I will never not be flustered by this man, no matter how many times I kiss him.

He picked up some grey sweat pants and walked back into the bathroom to change into them.

He walked out, shut the lights off and layed next to me. I started to get cold, I got under the blankets but still I was freezing.

I was shivering, I was facing the opposite way of Theo when I felt his hands around my waist and pull me closer to him, his arms were wrapped around me.

(^ this is what you guys look like)

I started to warm up immediately, I was so relaxed in his arms I fell asleep in 5 minutes.

In the middle of the night, I jolted awake, I was trying to calm down my breathing, turns out theo was already awake, "whats wrong?" He asked.

I shook my head "just a nightmare" he pulled me closer "I've got you" he stroked my hair until I fell asleep.

I felt the sun shinning onto my face, I opened my eyes and I was on top of Theo like this:

I felt the sun shinning onto my face, I opened my eyes and I was on top of Theo  like this:

I hid my face from the sun, and fell asleep again.

A few minutes later, I woke up because theo was trying to slide out from under me, to get ready.

I groaned and tried to hold onto him "yn we have to go to breakfast or we'll miss it" I got up lazily and brushed my hair. It's a weekend so we don't have to wear our robes.

Me and Theo walked out into the hall, I forgot that I had really short shorts on, apparently theo forgot too.

"Damn yn I didn't know you had an ass like that" one of the boys shouted behind us. I pulled down the hoodie past my butt, so I was at least covered.

When I look back theo was about to punch the guy "theo!" He punched the guy once and then looked back at me "leave it theo its not worth it" he walked back to me angrily.

We entered the dining room and Theo was staring down anyone who even glanced at me. I acted like I didn't, but I kind of did like how protective he was.