Meeting Lady Rhea

Start from the beginning

Arbiter: What in the?

Rtas: I thought there was nothing on this planet, why a castle?

Sanghelli Mech: We have no idea Sir, but take a look at this.

The Sanghelli Mech pointed at a flag that was not frozen yet, the flag had a symbol that represented something but was unclear to them.

Arbiter: I've...never seen anything like this before...could it be a human kingdom? I've learned some things about them while I was learning English.

Rtas: If it was, how could they have survived in this cold? What lies here that we know nothing of?

Arbiter: You took the words out of my mouth, Rtas.

Sanghelli Mech: Arbiter, shall we investigate the place? The castle is unbelievably large enough for us to walk through and the radars are working just fine right now.

Arbiter: If that is what you wish for, I'll send down more for you guys to investigate not alone. Me and Rtas will head up. Be safe!

Sanghelli Mech: Yes, Arbiter.

Given the trust of Arbiter, the team of Sanghelli Mechs are now investigating the unknown, not knowing what or who they'll encounter in this castle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Garreg Mach Monastery is now preparing itself for an attack, Knights equipped with their swords, lances, axes, shields, etc to meet these unknown visitors. Magic casters and archers along with giant crossbows stand their ground on top of the gates of the monastery along with

Flying horses stay above the monastery to survey the sky for incoming attacks.

As for the students, the rest must stay put inside their chambers to be safe unless something extremely bad is about to happen. Mercedes looks from a distance inside the monastery, watching as the knights and the rest.

Mercedes: *Sigh* I beg you, goddess, let my prayers reach you to keep us safe...

Annette: Mercedes, what are you doing out here?

Mercedes: *Gasp* Annette, you scared me! Huh?

Mercedes was almost frightened by Annette but was happy to see her but once she turned around to see Annette, she was utterly shocked from seeing the drone following her. Mercedes knew nothing about the drone, she thought it was an owl following Annette but this thing was metal with one big blue eye and no wings.

 Mercedes knew nothing about the drone, she thought it was an owl following Annette but this thing was metal with one big blue eye and no wings