𝑲𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒆

As the Mockingjay rose up to take her place in the ranks of the Rebellion, the newly reformed Black Dahlia returned to her position as President Snow's ultimate weapon

As the Mockingjay rose up to take her place in the ranks of the Rebellion, the newly reformed Black Dahlia returned to her position as President Snow's ultimate weapon. The Madame's manipulation tactics worked even better than the mind wipe alone, inspiring a deep hatred within the girl for anything connected to the rebels. Especially Finnick Odair.

She was sent to locations ordinary peacekeepers couldn't tread, carried out missions no other soldiers could pull off. Any whisper of revolution was snuffed out quicker than it could begin, enemies of the Capitol were slain before they even realised they were a target. While President Coin stressed over the devastating losses they were suffering at the Black Dahlia's hand as well as the repercussions of pardoning the women for these crimes, President Snow was revelling in the chaos his monster was causing. Finally he had what he had always wanted. A way to end wars before they could even get going.

At the time, the Black Dahlia was deep in the heart of District Eight, hopping from roof to roof searching for reported rebel hideouts. The district had mostly been blasted into an inhabitable wasteland after a series of bombing from the previous week, but intelligence suggested that some had survived and set up a rebel base, including the formation of a makeshift hospital. She was tasked with finding and reporting its location back to Capitol officials. But what she saw was far more valuable.

She ducked out of sight as a hovercraft soared overhead, sheltering behind a protruding chunk of concrete as dust and debris were kicked up by the engines. The Black Dahlia's white suit easily blended into the bland grey buildings of the district and the restrictive mask locked onto her jaw allowed protection from the harsh rocks and rubble. But as the hovercraft descended to the ground, she crawled over to the rooftop's edge to identify the new arrivals.

They were District Thirteen soldiers, that much was clear. The stark black outfits and heavily armoured bodies were the only indicators she needed to be certain of that fact. But then her eyes locked onto an unusual figure in the field. A woman clutching a bow with a quiver of arrows strapped to her back... The Mockingjay.

Her interest was peeked and her senses heightened as the assembled team moved swiftly through the wreckage and the hovercraft disappeared from the area. The Black Dahlia was even more amused to find the very targets she'd been scouring for emerging from a seemingly abandoned building to greet them. It looked like she would be killing two birds with one stone.

Removing the communication device from a pocket in her suit, she wasted no time activating it and making contact with the Capitol, "This is the Black Dahlia. I have eyes on the Mockingjay."

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

"Sir," One of Snow's trusted advisers, Antonius, began as he ushered the President and Egeria away from the party. They had received vital information from the Black Dahlia, who was waiting patiently for further instruction. But those orders needed to come from Snow. "Some cameras were damaged in the bombings, but the Black Dahlia confirmed it's her."