YOU?

"The hell?"

Taehyung's pov

  I hate the fact that I still have to work even when I'm on a vacation with my hoseok. Speaking of hoseok I haven't seen him. Normally he'd be at the beach or something. Well, I suppose it is late seeing the stars already staring down at us. Arriving home I went to check our room but didn't see him there. Next I checked the kitchen but no luck. I ran and checked every inch of the house going to places where he might be. Only one place left . 

Hoseok pov

"Aren't you a waiter?". The person just kept looking at me. Is there something behind me. I looked back to check but nothing is there. He grabbed my cheeks turning my head left and right. Is he checking me out. He let go of me and covered his mouth before engulfing me in a tight hug. I was surprised if not dumbfounded as to what was going on. I mean it was strange but this strange was oddly a good kind of strange. After sometime he let go . "Might I take you back". His voice... I just gave a nod. "This way then". And like that set off back home.

Taehyung's pov

I went to our secret room to see if he'll be there but luck either. No I'm pissed. I went back up and gave my men orders to find him. "How can someone that pregnant walk so far". I ran my cold hands through my hair to calm myself.
I went to the beach side and just stood there looking into the beyond. "I should look for him as well". Turning around to go search for my baby I stop on my trail seeing him in the company of someone else.  "Hoseok where the fuck were you!?" "Didn't you see my note?" "What note?". He sighed. "I left a note saying I was going for a stroll". "oh, well you should have at least taken your phone with u". "I know and I'm sorry. It won't happen again. Now I'm hungry and tired". He said smiling and rubbing his cute tummy. "Fine what u want for dinner....".

So I'll make this short and quick. I'm giving up on writing. I just decided to write this cause some of you have asked but I don't think I have it in me to continue writing. But don't worry I'll give a summary of the whole thing so non of u will be in suspense. So basically the first story was about hoseok's actual parents. And the guy he met in the forest is the one who actually gave birth to him. In the long run hoseok felt a kind of connection between them and started to hang out with him which Tae didn't like so he looked into him and found out somethings about him which he told hoseok but hoseok didn't care cause it's not lie his past was any better. Later hoseok finds out that the guy is his birth father. I know this might not make sense but it does. So moving forward, hoseok finds out and is shocked. He felt uncomfortable at first. He told Tae he'd like to go back home which Tae totally agreed to knowing the situation on ground. Later hoseok goes into labour giving birth to a girl. He named her iris.
   Later after 2yrs he contacts his father asking for the Full story which he gives. Hoseok is shocked by the whole thing. The reason hoseok is the way he is is due to some experimentation that was carried out on his father after he left . Hoseok didn't know how to feel. He just hoped nothing will happen to his child. He told Tae obviously but tae wasn't scared and comforted him. He was cool with his. He was even pregnant again.  Everything was ok till his daughter turned five and died. He went into shock and gave birth prematurely but the baby was ok. This time it was a boy. They named him Kim Dan.

               -THE END-

I will try to update my other books if possible though. Bu it will take time. Till next time. Really sorry for how this went.