confused

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................?

"Mr. Lim?".  Guess he ain't home. Do you ever feel empty? Void of any emotions except....hate, despair, suffering, pain...Death. The thought of people dying just... it sees so joyful. Everyday I wake up with the same feeling and thoughts,'yet another boring day'. I feel lossed and lonely. I sometimes get the urge to kill or just feel pain. Maybe something's wrong with me. Maybe that's why all those doctors kept coming. Did mr. Lim leave me. Maybe he noticed and fled. I chuckled with a smirk. I guess I'd leave me to. No one will want to leave with a psycho. I heard the sound of the door closing. "Mr. Lim?". I went looking for him but didn't find him. He isn't In his room. So, who the hell came in. I felt something behind me. I quickly turned and Dodged. The person was wearing some kind of cop gear or whatever. Who the hell is this. I ran to the kitchen and took a knife. I felt a weird emotion pulse through my veins. The guy saw me and attacked me with.....a batton?. I dodged it and cut him with he knife. Fuck! It didn't even touch his skin. That damn cloth.  He kept attacking me with the batton till he saw it was useless and brought out a gun. "Shit". He started shooting everywhere while I kept running and dodging trying to hold on to this pathetic boring life of mine. Who the hell is this guy and why the hell is he after me!?. I saw a vase and took it and through at the guy. As he was about to shoot it he noticed he was out of bullets. The vase hit his head and completely shattered knocking him unconscious. I felt relived . I took of the cloth and stabbed him in the chest making blood come out in a steam like line. I kept stabbing and stabbing. It felt soo good; just right. Colour began to fill my world. All those emotions I missed came flooding back in like an empty river being filled back up. I couldn't help but smile and laugh. I was so happy. This is pure bliss. I was snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the body under me. It looked so beautiful. The blood and cold dead skin mixed with it's injured organs. Just pure perfection. Time to find out who's behind the mask.  I got confused when I saw the person. "What dah?".

Well that's it. Pretty sure you guys are lost and bored. I'm sorry 😓😓😓 but I promise if you keep up you'll grab it. It a huge plot twist 🤭🤭. Sorry I haven't updated. Finally done with school 😎😎😎. I'll be picking up language classes tho so...but I'll try and update al my books k. Tanx. Love y'all so much 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥺🥺