TRUTH

As bitter as can be.........
As poisonous as venom........
As painful as death.........
But free like a stream.........

I need someone.

  Jeahyun's pov

  Lim has been acting funny. Suspicious even. He's not a social media freak but recently he's always on his phone and on calls. He always leaves whether afternoon or night he'll be up and about. It's irritating me. Today for once he's playing chess while sipping nice lemon tea. I went towards him and sat Infront of him. I moved a chess piece forward and he looked at him questioning my action. "You've been distant". "Busy". "With?". "Stuff". He's obviously hiding something.

2months later

    "She'll be staying with us for the mean time". A lady in her late twenties stood Infront the door holding her suitcase and some bags beside her. I thoroughly scanned her. She wore a blush pink gown that stopped mid thigh,long brown hair that was ties back with a pink bow,l with pink shoes. A little too much pink. I don't understand why he's bringing an outsider to the house. Something is definitely up.

3months later

It all happened so fast. The last thing I can remember is having sex with lim and the lady that I don't know her name saying she's pregnant. I was lost. She probably fucked around with one of her guys or whatever but what shocked was her telling me it's mine. I got really mad and slapped her making her fall to the floor. I towers above her. "Wait, you'll hurt the baby!". she said. Pfff, like I give a shit. I punched her face til she bled as I was about to punch her again lim held my hand. "THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!". I got off her and went to my room. "He's fat".

1month later.

Things are so fucked up. Kim's gone just like that. Without a trace and I'm here holding a fucking baby. The bitch didn't even look pregnant. Lim said sometimes pregnancy is like that. But why'd he leave. He left a note tho. A very stupid one.

   There jaehyun,
    You might be wondering where I am well I'm not sure and I can't promise when I'll be back but what I do know is that everyday I spent with you was amazing. Please do take care of the baby. I gave him a name. '****' . Please cherish him and take care of him. I'll try to come visit and check up on him.  Please take care of hannah for me kay. Also I found some traces of a virus in you. I left some meds in the fridge. Ensure to takes them every. Cya next time.
                                                  -lim.

A very stupid letter.  Why the hell am I crying. I went to the fridge and saw the meds. "Fuck you lim". The bitch's still upstairs. I went there and saw her feeding the baby. She looked at me and quickly went back to feeding him. I went towards her and looked at the baby. Is this really this bitches baby. He looks nothing like her. He probably takes after his father. Bastard. I tucked my hand in her hair and poured the meds in her mouth and forced her to swallow them. She instantly starting choking.  It was such a funny sight to behold.  I looked at the baby and caresses his soft chubby cheeks. Looking at the bitch she was trying to catch her breathe. She passed out after several suction of air. The baby just lays on the bed cooing. I loo at her on the floor as foam emits from her mouth. "She'll survive".

And that's how it all began.

Well it wasn't sweet nor did they fight for anything. Because, there was nothing to fight for. It wasn't like that of a disney love. Could it even  be called love. Not sure what it was but no passion? No struggle? No story? No love? So what is it??¿¿

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😞😞😞😞😞😞🥺😵😵😵😵😵😞😞😵🥺😵🥺😞🥺😵🥺😵😞😵😞😵😞😵😞😵😞😵🥺😵🥺😵🥺😵🥺😵😞🥺😵😵🥺🥺😵🥺😵🥺🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓🤧🤧🤧😓😓😓😓🤧😓🤧😓🤧😓🤧😓🤧😓🤧😓🤧😓🤧😓🤧😓🤧😓🤧😓🤧😓🤧😓🤧😓🤧😓🤧😓🤧😓🤧😓🤧😓🤧😓🤧😓🤧😓🤧😓🤧 I'm sorry! I had an exam this week so I want able to update but I'm done. Also I'll explain this story. This is the "GENESIS". SO HOPE Y'ALL UNDERSTAND NOW. I'LL CONTINUE WRITING THE NORMAL STORY Y'ALL HAVE BEEN WAIT FOR. I'LL UPDATE TMR BY 3PM. I'LL BE GIVING TIME FOR EACH CHAP. SORRY THAT I BORED YOU GUYS OUT(-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩___-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)