yoonmin

Jimin's pov

I went to room and took off my clothes and entered the bathroom to freshen up. I turned on the shower and got in; the cool drops touching my body making me feel relaxed. I opened my eyes thinking I heard the door open. I closed my eyes thinking it was my imagination. My door flung open and a pair of hands on my waist and I knew who it was. What happened? Can we just stay like this for some time? I kept quiet as he pulled me closer making my naked back to touch his chest. After 5mins of silence I felt him peppering wet kisses on my neck then my chin and shoulder making me shiver. He sniffed my neck then licking it making me to let out a moan. He turned me around slamming my back on the wall and. Attacking my lips devouring them. I was a bit in shock but I kissed back following his movement. He bit my lower lip making me gaps; he used that chance to slip in his tongue caressing my cavity. He pulled out of the kiss in need of air and immediately connected our lips back. He used one hand to caress my naked  waste and the other to push my head my kiss deeper. He let go of my lips and bit and sucked my neck and chin leaving purple hickeys. I moaned out of pleasure. He stopped and looked at my eyes and I looked at his. I could only see the list in his eyes. Y-yoongi.  What. He said in an octave voice which turned me on the more. I bit my lower lip thinking of what I was about to say. M- more. He smirked. As you wish. He took my swollen lips again devouring them and using his hand to caress my hard nipple. I gave out a moan. He squeezed my thigh making me to moan again. Now my vision was foggy due to the amount of pleasure I was in. He tapped my inner thigh and I jumped and he caught me and hit my back on the wall making me groan in pleasure. He was nibbling on my throat living a very dark hickey. I don't think I can hide these hickeys. I thought. He dropped me and turned me around making me face the wall. He came close to my ear, I could feel his hit breathe fanning me which made me shiver. He whispered in my ear"get ready baby boy". In a very deep sensual voice which made my heart beat faster. I moaned feeling his cold finger slip into me.he put in another one in making me to whine. How about another. He said. He put the Third finger in and I moaned. He began to do scissors movement stretching my hole. He  took out his fingers making me to gasp then whine at the empty feeling. I let out a scream like moan feeling his dick enter me with full force. He held my hip for support and he took out his dick slowly before jamming it back in and ramming me. Yoongi knows I like rough sex so he doesn't need my permission but I would like him to ask cause it hurts sometimes. He was ramming into me like a wild beast while I was moaning like a whore.f-fas-ter. what was that baby?ugh! Give me faster. I demanded. Ok then. His thrust became even faster and I was maoning the more as he kept on hitting my prostate. He gave a very sexy main that made me moan. I'm gonna fuck u so hard. Hmmm...harder. hold up what are you you doing now then? I thought. Hmmm...fuck...r-right..t-th-ere. I could feel my prostate being abused. Ahhh...so..t-tight. he moaned out. I could feel his his hand stroking me. I-i'm cu-mmi-ng..ugh..hmmm. u bit my lower lip.  I could feel the spasms in my belly. Y-yoongi..cum. cum for me baby. A few more thrust and I came in his hand while he came in me realising a moan. We were both panting after our little activity. I bet the others heard. I said. Their gonna be pissed. He said and we laughed before showering and going to bed. He pecked my lips. Good night mochi. Good night yoongi.