SOLD

Hoseok's pov

The sky was pitch black, the rain pouring and the sound of thunder could be heared from a mile away. It was 4:00am in the morning and I was in my room on my bed with the lights off using the light from the outside to write in my diary. "Hey as always my day was horrible as usual. I did my daily routine. The sky are still cloudy and I still hate my life". I closed the book and kept it under my pillow and faced the plane ceiling staring at it till my eye lids slowly closed and I was engulfed in darkness. I slowly drifted off to sleep and letting the darkness consume me.....
PLEASE STOP! DON'T TOUCH ME! PLEASE!!!!
I woke up panting. I felt suffercated. I could feel the sweat on my face slowly sliding down to my chest, my hair sticking out and some glued to my face due to the sweat. I was shaking and still panting trying to calm myself down. After calming down I checked my phone and I had been asleep for 2hours. I let out a shaky breath and slowly stood up from my bed and went to run a bath. after running the bath I faced the mirror and I  hated what I saw, that disgusting face. I took a razor that was beside the sink. I took off my clothes and entered the tub ran the razor on my wrist.  It wasn't enough. 1,2,3,4,5,6.  The blood was dripping into the water but I don't care. I dipped my hand in there water and waited for the pain to come.... But I didn't feel anything.... again. I put my head in the and after some minute's I could feel my suffercating., I started to gasp for air but instead swallows water, I could feel my heart beating fast. I was could see the dark. As I was about to die someone pulled me out of the water and threw me on the floor and kicked my stomach making me throw up all the water and coughing. Bitch do you really think I'll let die so easily, hahahahahah.. no, your gonna suffer here with me. She said and left.  I felt so numb and tired. I payed on the floor, I brought my knees to my chest and crossed muy arms around it and cried for several hours. After crying I got up after several failed attempts and left the bathroom. I dried myself and wore my favorite hoodie with black panties.

I went down and realized she left the house

I went down and realized she left the house. I went to the kitchen to cook something for myself. I had to learn how to cook and do other things to survive. After eating I washed the dishes and went up not bothering to check the time. I went to my room and brought out my best friend and sat on my bed. Hey, it's been such a long time since we last had some fun....hmmm red. I ran my finger on it's sharp  blade
And kissed it. Don't worry soon...very soon.

Third person's pov
In a dark Alley in the city of Seoul, oh my would you look at that..I win again. The man wearing black said. Wait please. A man wearing a white singlet and blue jeans begged. What. The man in Black said. One more round please. But you have nothing more to offer. Um....ah, yes I have have a son. So. Please just look at his picture. Fine.

(Sorry too lazy to edit it😑😑😜😜)

He pulled out his phone and showed the picture of a boy. The man pulled his glasses to look at the picture well. Wow.   he said he looks so cute. One of his guards said. Let's do it. Another guard said. Cute and sexy.. a very dangerous combination. Another guard said. So what will I do with him? I don't care. The man said with hatred in his tone. The man in Black was a bit surprised. He gave a smirk. Deal.
After 39mins
Wow, I actually lost. The man in Black said while the other guy was rejoicing. Hahahaha. Congrats you get to keep your kid. What, I  don't want that thing. The man cocked his eyebrow in confusion. I'm sorry you don't want him. Yup. You can keep him. Okay. Get rid of him today. The man smiled and stood up. Nice doing business with you Mr. Jung. They shook hands and parted ways.