mission 2

Third person's pov

Hoseok led Mr. Chan up stairs and took him to a room. Mr. Chan slammed hoseok on the door and attacked his neck. Daddy pls do you have drugs. And why are you asking. He asked caressing his cheek. Too make this more fun. Hmmm, naughty little thing. He took out a packet of drugs and kept it on the table. Wow, daddy your stacked. That's because I produce them honey. He said back hugging hoseok and kissing his neck. Can I come work for u. I promise I'll be good~ he sang in his ear and licked his ear. Deal. He kissed hoseok and rubbed his waste. When can I come. Here's my card. Hoseok took it and kept it in his breast. That's not the safest place dear. Why. Cause I'm gonna destroy there. Really. Wanna see. Sure. He kissed hoseok again lifting his hands on his smooth soft thick thighs to his plump juicy ass and giving it a hard squeeze making him moan. The others listen were uncomfortable because it was giving them a problem. Jimin had taken out the bodyguard and was now listening to hoseok getting fucked while tae was fuming with anger. As Mr. Chan was about to take off hoseok's clothe hoseok stabbed him in the neck with his poison. Mr. Chan let go of him and held his neck gasping for air. Wh-what did y- you do. It was fun playing with u daddy but now you have to die. He said smiling. He took out his knife and licked it. It's been so long. W-wait. Hoseok stabbed him in the eye making him scream, the others scrunched their eyes in pain but didn't removed. Hoseok was giggling. This is much fun. He stabbed the guys stomach, his chest, his other eye, his legs and laughing. The others just listened while jin and jungkook watched In terror. After 5mi s hoseok came out and gave them the card and they left without saying a word. Taehyung personally didn't care what hoseok did to the guy it turned him on. They went to the base and killed everyone. Yeonjun and yoongi backed them up, when someone tries to attack from behind they protect the. While the others plus jimin fought and burnt down the building and went home. Before arriving at home they stopped at a restaurant and ate then went home.

At home

They entered in and we're still shocked by what they heard and saw. Namjoon wanted to talk about but everyone needed to rest so he planned to talk about tomorrow.

Short chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.☺️☺️☺️☺️

☺️☺️☺️☺️