vope alone

Taehyung's pov
I woke up and looked at my cute seokie sleeping face. His so wild and crazy. I already love him. I pecked him and he pouted. He looked so cute. I want to know more about him, I didn't like what I saw him doing yesterday. I promise to make him feel good about himself. I came down from the bed and went downstairs. Every where was so quiet. I felt my phone vibrate indicating I got a message.
Jimin
Out on a mission.see u Soo 😜😎

I smiled and kept the phone back in pocket. I had the whole house to myself. Just I and hoseok. I went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast for him. I took it to our room and was met by my baby sitting on the bed pouting. I went to him and kissed the pout but it didn't go away so I kissed it again but it was still there. "What's wrong baby". I asked concerned. "Cock". It took me sometime sometime to grab what he was saying but I later got it and smiled. So yr still horny. He shook his head. "Then what?". You. He said kissing me. I threw the food away and pinned him down on the bed eating his tasty pink lips. He gave a moan and l realesed him making him to whine and pout again. Morning sex is nice but not today. "Wow". He said keeping his normal face. "Come on I want us to go out". "Why". "To get to know my baby more". "No". He said looking away from me. I hugged his waist and kissed his neck. "We can have shower sex". "Let's go were wasting time". He said rushing to the bathroom while I was laughing at how eager he is to get fucked by me. We got into the shower and the hot sweet water was poring on us as we were kissing and I squeezed his ass making him to moan. I  shoved my dick I him making him to give out a loud moan. Ahhh, I began to thrust in his right hole.
While nibbling on his milky neck. Hmm..ahh..right..nghahh... After a few more thrust we both came, me cumming in him. We finished our bath a dressed up and left the house. "So we're are we going to". He asked. "We're going to get ice cream". We dressed up and left the mansion getting into my car and zooming off. "So what flavour do you like". "Um...." What, you can't tell me you've never had ice cream before". U said giggling. "I've never had ice cream before". I gulped. "Ah, ok well today is your lucky day."
After an hour of driving and random talking we finally arrived and got in. I could see the twinkle in his eyes if though he kept his normal face. I ordered chocolate icer cream while I watched my baby struggling on a flavor to pick. "Look if you don't know what to pick then get out". The lady said. "Shut the fuck up, if he wants to spend 5hours to pick one of your dirty ass poor flavour then he will and you will give it to him". I said angrily. "Baby why don't you try the one that looks good to you". I said hugging him from behind. He was nibbling on his lips. "This one". He pointed at the strawberry flavour. The lady scooped it out and gave it to him. I kissed him and left that disgusting parlour. We went to an aquarium and saw some dishes took pics, went shopping and God he might be a sadist but damn he loves shopping. We then went to the park and stayed there for sometime looking at the stars. "Thanks". I looked at my baby and kissed him. His lips are so addictive. "You so beautiful". For the fist time I saw him blush. "T-thank you". And he can stutter. Wow I'm truly amazing. After sometime we went back home. "So how was your date". Jimin asked. He was the only one awake. "We're you waiting for us". I asked. "Maybe". My baby went to his room after giving me a deep kiss. "Wow". Jimin said. "So when did that happen".
"This morning". I said smiling. "Well congrats and good luck". Be said before going to his room. I went to my room and showered then changed to my night wear and slept off.

Hey sorry for not updating earlier i came back on Friday and was so tired but I promise to update more and add cute pics