love

Taehyung's pov

I wen to my room and laid on my head. I could hear the sound of moans and the bed. I sighed. "Their so fix loud". I said "then let's be louder". A sweet voice said. I looked at the direction were it came from. I looked and saw a cute small feets then a good juicy meaty thigh then the beautiful face. I tapped the bed and he came towards me and layerd on the bed beside me showing his elegant curve. "How 'bout we have our own fun daddy". He said and I gave a smirk. I immediately kisses him devouring his lips and rubbing his sensitive and seductive waist. I took down the left hand of his dress and kisses his soft skin. "You taste so sweet". I said. I traced my finger In his gown.  He gave a gasp and a moan. I stopped and cocked by brow. "Yr so naughty". I said leaning in for a kiss". "Just for you master". I devoured him in an Instant. I took off his clothes a d started ramming into him making him beg me like a slut. Ahmm....mmh...ma-master.....faster... After sometime we both came and I came inside him. We had multiple rounds. "I love u". He said. "I love you too....seokie".

Flash back

"I'm not good at goodbyes". I said. I felt a hand running through my hair. "Then don't say it". I looked up a d saw my baby smiling at me. I immediately kisses him." I thought u were dead". "It was a prank..the doc did a good job I'm guessing"."your gonna be silverly punished baby". I said."oh really". He said."yes". I said and we made out. After that he came back home 3days after and told us what happened. Apparently my father had this plan from the day he came to visit me and my baby knew. He was trying to kill my father and my father forced chan-woo as well but my baby freed him. We later had a funeral for my dad. Since then I've had hot sex with my baby.

Hoseok's pov
3weaks later

I stood up and went to throw up.
"Baby are u ok". I felt my baby rubbing my back."yah".I said. "You sure you don't want to visit the doctor".he said. "Nah, I'm cool".  We had our bath and tae went down for dinner. That's right we had sex all day my body hurts like shit. I sat down on the toilet waiting. I heard the song and looked at it."fuck". I said.

The next day.

We were having breakfast."hoseok you haven't touched your food" jimin said. Yah I and jimin are bestie's. "Yah...yah I'm great". I said smiling. "Wow, that's the brightest smile I've ever seen" yoongi said.'is there a special occasion'. Namjoon said and jin kicked his leg under the table."nope' hoseok said."hey tae can I talk to you". Jungkook said and they left the table.

Later on that day

I and jimin just came back from the mall. He made me wear new clothes and do make up. When we got back he took me to the back of the house and it was decorated. It was so beautiful.

(Pls don't mind d people)I turned to ask him what's going on but he wasn't there when I looked forward I saw tae

I turned to ask him what's going on but he wasn't there when I looked forward I saw tae. I wen towards him. "Tae what's going on?' "hoseok I love u"."and I love u too but what's going on". "Hoseok I love u and when I saw you drop dead on the floor I couldn't help but feel lost and empty and useless then I heard u died and I...I just...I don't think I felt anything....I went totally blank....before I met u my life was fun and boring buy ever since I met you it's been eventful, lively, sexy, exhilarating. I don't think I can spend a day or a second. Your and angel that came into my life and a devil that tamed my dick. I don't think I've ever enjoyed sex with anyone the way I've enjoyed it with u so....(went on one knee). Hoseok will you do me the honour of... marrying me and having more wild crazier sex?" "I..ah.." 'fucking say yes hoe".I turned back and saw jimin and the rest. "I looked back at tae. I held my stomach." No". "What" tae said."no..