Beat up

Hoseok's pov

Tuesday 10th November 2020

I woke up and checked the time an my phone and it was 8:45am. I went to to the bathroom to freshen up and got dressed.

 I went down and saw the sorry excuse of a mother passed out on the couch

. I went down and saw the sorry excuse of a mother passed out on the couch....as always. Pretty sure she ain't my mom. I just left since I'm used to skipping breakfast. After 30mins I got to school. ( I don't really go here) As I entered it was filled with disgusting humans with their friends doing their own thing. I went to my locker and pulled my sleeves up a bit to open my locker, I took my books and closed it and as if right on que the bell rang and everyone went to their various classes. I took my sit which was at the window. I sat down and stared outside praying for the day to end.

TIME SKIP
It was time for break so I went to my spot on top of the roof and sat under some shade. I normally go there to observe people.

TIME SKIP
It was now 2:00pm meaning school bus over and kids were heading home with smiles on their faces.'how do they do that' I asked my self. I got home by 2:30pm; when I got in I closed the door and went to the kitchen to make whatever I was there.

 I got home by 2:30pm; when I got in I closed the door and went to the kitchen to make whatever I was there

After eating I washed the dishes and went to my room. I've always hated showers but I like them. So I showered and wore my favorite hoodie.

 So I showered and wore my favorite hoodie

With a blue lace panties. I went to my desk and sat down and wrote in my diary.' hey, so I still hate myself and life's a pain. I wanna just die but I can't'. After writing I closed it and kept it under my pillow and laid down on my bed and slept. PLEASE CAN I TOUCH YOU? I JUST WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND. NO! SATY BACK! PLEASE JUST DIE!! DIE!! DIEEE!!!!.
I shot my head up panting and sweating. I got up with my legs and went to my desk drawer and took out my pills and swallowed it, then I sat on my bed and after some time my breathing was steady. I checked time and it was 7pm. I heared the door open and went down and saw my useless parents smiling which meant something good happened....for them. 'hey, you burden get out'. She said.i just stood there since it's not the first time they've thrown me out. Hey, are you deaf?, She said get out. The useless man said. You know he almost sounded serious. "Almost". Why? I asked. Cause I just sold your dirty ass. He said. I wasn't even suprised. He he came close to my ear and whispered" it's what a filthy little wore like you deserve". I got pissed and punched him making him to stumble back but he regained his stamina. I went to him and kneed him in his dick and he groaned in pain and fell on the floor. I sat on top of him and punched his disgusting face until i saw blood. More, more more. I yelled in my mind. I stopped when I heared sobbing. I looked and saw that catastrophic abomination crying, she looked so ugly. I stood up from the basterd and went to her and slapped her and she fell down. I was about to kick her when a knock on the door interrupted me.