FAM

It's been a whole year. A year of joy, grief, new beginnings and so much but mostly a year of love. After the wedding and the pregnancy reveal Taehyung and the the others decided that Hoseok needs to leave of not he will be in serious danger so, the next day he was all packed up and in Taehyung's car ready to leave. Taehyung never thought he'd see the day. He's actually married and with a baby on the way.

  He never wanted any of this but now he that he has gotten a taste he ain't leaving. He missed his father from time to time and wishes he didn't do what he did but oh, well. Such is the life of a mafia. You have to be cold and strategic.
He decided that's he'll take this trip as a honeymoon. "Where are we going?". Hoseok asked. "You'll see". Was Tae's only response. Through out the trip they stopped at different places cause Hoseok kept having cravings.

They got to a place that looked so deserted. "Get down". Hoseok looked around wondering where Tae took him. It looks like a desert. The next he knew he was blind folded. Normally he would have started to attack randomly but he guessed Tae must have a surprise planned so he'll behave. Tae was pleased with his behaviour and kind of shocked. He really wanted him to at least whoop someone. He led his baby to the jet and made him comfortable.

Finally they had arrived at their destination. Tae took the blindfold off making Hoseok squint and hiss from how bright it was. He looked around trying to familiarise his surroundings. He wasn't too surprised though. Of course he has a private island. "You could at least look a bit surprised". Tae said hugging him from behind. "Why would I. I already know how rich you are". They were at the beach part of the island embracing the beautiful scenery. Hoseok looked breath taking. The pregnancy really did wonders for him. I might just..."so, where we staying?". "Right this way". Tae led them into the forest revealing a mansion in the middle. "What's up with you guys and mansions". Tae chuckled at the cuteness of his husband.