Arrival

After what felt like forever we finally stopped at a mansion (the one above). The gate automatically opened and we drove in. It was dark so I couldn't really see well. Everyone came out except me. jimin and jungkook stood by opposite ends directing me to follow one of them. I ignored them and followed the front door. They kept a shocked expression on their faces while yoongi and jin laughed at them before going in. I stood beside Namjoon and while he opened up the door. When he opened the door we stepped inside and everything was gold. From the furniture to the stair rail, the frames, the chandelier. I was starstruck but I still kept my poker face. As we were walking in I noticed that most of the pictures were of tae. Maybe it's his house. I thought. I bumped into Namjoon after he stopped walking. We seem to be in the living room. He turned around and looked at me. His tall. I thought.he stared at me with his brown cold eyes while I stared back with my cold dead eyes and a bored expression on my face. Hm. He said and gave a smirk. So here are the rules. His voice is so sexy. Don't let anyone in except us and don't try to escape or u get punished. I felt... I excited and curious when he said punishment. Good night. And with that they all left. Except tae. Where's my room. I asked. He ignored me and went to the kitchen and got a cup of water from a dispensary and drank it. I couldn't help but to stare, the way his lips were attached to the cup and his throat; the way it moved every time he took a gulp or the way drops of water escaped from his lips and slid down his neck. It looked so sexy and it was as if time had stopped. After he was put down the cup he seductively licked his lips and came close to me and bent beside me and whispered in my ear"figure it out". And with that he left. I snapped out of my thoughts and realized I was alone. I looked around the mansion and sighed. I climbed the stairs trailing my fingers on the golden rails. I stopped at a door and entered in side to be welcomed in with darkness, I traced my fingers on the wall and found the switch and flicked it. I scrunched my eyes due to how bright the room was. I opened my eyes and saw a medium size bed, a walking closet, the Walls were painted gold and white, the tiles were a golden cream color, and the bathroom was big. (Sorry, no pics...yet😏) I came out and arranged my things. After 10mins I was done so I decided to shower. After 10mins I came out wearing a big white shirt. I slipped into the covers and laid my head on the pillow. It was so soft and before you know it I was fast asleep.

Hmmm.....baby let's cuddle. Hold on I'm coming. I love you. I love u more too.