Time

The tale continues.....
One must never forget...the truth never hides. The abuse and test continues but dr. Han never came to visit him. Days went by, weeks past, months ended yet no sign of him.

During a test one of the doctors left the door open and jaehyun saw that as his chance. Don't think anyone's gonna pass out on that kind of opportunity. So like any other intelligent being. He took off not even carrying any clothes with him. Well whatever he's rich.

Finally freedom. The air so sweet, the sky so beautiful and everywhere so.......noisy. He continued to wonder in the busy street of soeul. Dodging cars and bumping into people. Ok, so maybe it's not as glamorous as he thought it'd be but he's free. He kept wondering till he had no where to wonder. He finally came to terms that he's lost and sat on the dirty floor looking at his pale feets.

Looks like this is gonna be his life. Maybe he should go home but where exactly is home. Ask for help? From who exactly. He gave a sigh of defeat. Maybe this is why they kept him in. The world ain't as friendly as he imagined.
"Jaehyun". He looked up and felt so happy. Hope was legitimately shinning at him. He smiled at the person. "What are you doing here". He continued to smile just happy he met someone who could help. "Come let's go". He stood up and followed the person.

The smell of caffeine and sweets filled his nose. The warm atmosphere made him relax more. The clean surrounding made him feel so much at ease and welcomed. He felt really comfortable. The shiny wooden floors and soft rug, hung paintings and other artistic artifacts enticed him. "Just sit and make yourself comfy k". He gave a nod still captivated by the paintings. He sat on a comfy sofa and gave a pleasured groan.

This is what he thought life would be like. 'pleasure'. Fresh hot coco was served. Without delay he sipped it sighing in relief and ease. At first everything was crazy and scary but now it's ok cause of his hope. He felt really happy. He smiled once again. "Is it that nice". He looked at the hot coco. "It is". "So, how'd you get out?". "The door was open". He took another sip. "Hmmm, don't you think it was to easy?". He shrugged. "Dr. Han". "Yes". "How would you feel if I stay". (By the way it is not 100% han from skz...just a random name k). Han put his tea down and thought for awhile. He sighed. "I suppose you can stay but you'll have to work which means you must learn something ok". Jaehyun sipped his coco. Han took that as an ok.

Months had passed since jaehyun escaped from his whole. It was all over the news. He had to stay on the low. Han noticed some changes. He might be too late but he won't give up.

Still in school.