Plan

Third person pov
The next day

They were all seated in the palour thinking of away to rescue tae's dad. "Okay, so me.p will be sitting in the lounge when hoseok goes and seduce him while jin and I will locate Mr. Kim, yoongi and yeonjun will stay at a near by building watching from afar while tae, jimin and jungkook goes to rescue mr.kim"." How does that sound?" Namjoon asked. "Ok"yoongi and jungkook said. "Why can't I join hoseok?" Jimin asked with a pout. "Cause tae will need back up" namjoon said."what if something were to happen to hoseok?" Jimin asked. "He can take care of himself". Namjoon said. "Anyone else opposes?" They all shook their heads. "Ok so let's go prepare" namjoon said and they all left. Yeonjun and yoongi went to the weapons room and got their things and went to set them and clean them. Namjoon and jin went to their room to prepare their device and discuss somethings, jungkook, jimin and tae went to train and equip themselves while hoseok went to his room and brought out his 2 freinds and his dress. "This is goona be fun" he said with a smirk on his face.
Finally the time had come for them to move out. "I'm guessing hoseok has already gone" yoongi asked."yup"jin said. "You and yeonjun should have also gone" jin said. Yoongi just shrugged. "Let's go" tae said."right" jimin said. They all got in the van and left. They dropped yeonjun a d yoongi at the near by building and parked the van behind the club. "Ok so I've hacked into all the cameras, all you guys have to do is go to the direction I tell u to got it" jin said. "Good now get out" "wow, you don't have to be so mean' jungkook said. While yeonjun giggled. Jungkook touched the earpiece.'hey, why u laughing at?" He asked. "No one" yeonjun said. "Can you guys go his in the lounge area with his men' jin said. "Ok" jungkook said and they all left the van. They entered the club and we're kinda shocked at how it looked.

 They entered the club and we're kinda shocked at how it looked

"Not that bad"

"Not that bad". jungkook said "where's my baby?" Tae asked. "Not sure but i'll inform him that we're here" jin said. As they were walking they saw hoseok."damn is that our hoseok"jimin said" "he looks so... feminine".