control

"Once sunny. Dark within........"

"What dah?".

   I stood up from the body. Now who the fuck is this?. I thought. The guy looks kinda familiar though. I shared his body for anything that could jug my memory.  I got to his pants pocket and found an ID card.
NAME: Aston sun-ho
AGE: 34
DEPARTMENT: Hecto
REG.NO: 2648290017

The hell is this. It doesn't say where he works tho. I dragged the body to the back and poured perfume on it and set it ablaze in the hole. The fire blew up in my face but I was quick to step back. It was nice and warm. The smell was also nice. I began to throw dirt on it and cove it up. After I was done with that I decided to call Lim. He's wasting a lot of time.

Three whole hours has passed and lim still ain't back. I sat outside where I buried the body gazing at the dark starless sky. It looked so dawl just like me. So empty. I heard the door close. I didn't even bother leaving. "Jae?". "Back". I head the light footsteps slowly approach me. "You ok". "Busy?". "Yah". "Hmmmm". I stood up and looked at him. His soft boucy locks coving his forehead and part of his eyes, his small nose with his silver butterfly nose ring, his small plum pink lips, his blushed chubby cheeks, his round glasses that makes him look more cute and those honey warm brown eyes of his. So doe. Cute and innocent. His slim slender figure that makes him look so fragile. I gave a little smirk. "Are you ok?". He tilted his head. "Who gave u permission". "What?". "Who gave you permission....to be so cute?". I lifted him and took him upstairs. He didn't even bother struggling. He knows what'll happen. I through him on the bed.  His soft tummy peeking through his shirt. His face flushed.

He kept his glasses on the bedside table and took off all his clothes and sat on the bed obediently. "Hmmm....Dr. lim is so good and obedient". He didn't say anything. "Look at me" . I command. He slowly rose his head. His cheeks flushed and tears in his eyes. I cocked my brow. "Awnnn, is my poor baby embarrassed". He gave a nod. My crotch getting tighter and more uncomfortable. "5". I say and he takes his position. "Beautiful"......

Thank you for the meal.