party time😏😏😏

Third person pov
Namjoon and jin went to their shared room. "That was so tir-" jin was cut off with namjoon attacking his soft lips. Jin wrapped his arms around namjoon's neck. Namjoon squeezed his inner thigh..jin jumped and namjoon cought him and walked over to the bed as they were making out. He dropped jin on the bed and got on top of him. Their tongues dancing in sync. Namjoon sniked his hand under jin's shirt and began to play with his hard pink nipple making jin to moaned into the kiss. Jin zipped namjoon trouser and unbuckled his belt and slid his hand In and gave his dick a good squeeze making namjoon to graon. Jin smiled. Turned them over so now he was sitting on namjoon. Namjoon's back was on the bed board. they continued their make out while jin was grinding namjoon and namjoon squeezed jin's ass. Namjoon took off jin's shirt while namjoon did the same. Namjoon sucked on jin's nipple. Jin pressed namjoon head on his nipple. Ahh..nghah... Jin pushed his head and took off namjoon's trouser and his boxer freeing his hard erect dick. jin licked his lips. He traced it with his fingers. He removed the pre-cum with his finder and licked off. He gave it a few pumps. Ahh..ngh..gfad...jin took his dick in his mouth and sucked on it. Namjoon bobbed jin's  head while thrusting into his mouth. As he was about to cum he pulled jin head. Jin took off his trouser and angles namjoon dick slowly into his entrance..ah..shit...nghah..ahudn.. immediately he sat on namjoon lap he began to bounce. Ahh..nhg...shit....ahh.nh-hahh..he was a moaning mess. Namjoon flipped him over and got him on his four and rammed into him. Ahh... there...ri-ght..th-the..re.. "fuck yr so tight baby". Namjoon said grunting...ahh..jnks...fuck...god... After a few more thrust they both came and landed on the bed panting and sweaty. "That was great'jin said."second round?". Namjoon asked"fuck yes". Jin said. They started making out again.

Jimin's pov

I was thrown on the bed. Yoongi got on top of me devouring my lips. The kiss was sweet and sloppy. The way I like it. He began to massage my waist. "Strip" he said and I took off all my clothes. "Fours now" he said and i obeyed. I felt his wet hot tongue violate my hair needy entrance. "Ahhh...hanghah...yo-yon-gi...m-moRE...AH..Again. I felt his hard dick enter me making me to give a throaty moan. He rammed into me"ahhh...faster......more....god...ahh..nnhgh..ahh! Right there ahhmmhah. He flipped me over so we were looking at each other as he was ramming me "fuck minie try fucking tight u bitch" he said making me moan...ahmm....yon-gi....cu-ahhh..cum. after a few minutes we came.

Sorry for the poor smut I'll try to do my best next time 😔😔😔