I'm Seeing Red. 36.

4 Months, 16 Days Later.

Ciro's POV. 

"Dima schedule a visit with the founders of the black market." I tapped my fingers on the keys of my laptop as I scribbled my signature on a business arrangement.

I lifted the piece of paper in the air as Darius collected it from my grasp, going back to the seat he was sitting on.

"We need to make an impression. What better way than starting a full-fledged war!" My eyes gleamed with pleasure at the thought of slashing people's throats.

It sent shivers down my spine.

"Already done, I need some of your men. Mine will not be here till late this evening." Dima drummed his ring onto my desk as his legs were stretched out in front of him.

I gave a look to Rizolo as I pushed my black glasses off my face.

"Vai con lui, assicurati che non faccia qualcosa per farmi arrabbiare," I spoke quietly to Rizolo as I pulled him down to my ear.

Rizolo patted my shoulder as he walked away to Dima who was already waiting by the office doors. He looked at me, beaming brightly.

"Take Giovanni and Mateo with you." I shooed them away with my hand.

"Ciro..." Darius walked towards my desk, giving me his iPad to look at.

"Hmm." I regarded the iPad as I saw the copious data of females who have been trafficked illegally from place to place.

"You may want to look further down the graph..." Darius pushed his glasses up his nose as he twiddled his pen round his hand.

I flicked to the next page as I scroll further down seeing name after name of innocent females and children being trafficked by Dante Moretti and the Irish Mafia.

My hand shook slightly, "I knew it. I fucking knew it!"

I brought the iPad back to Darius who grasped it, hugging it back to his body. I put my glasses back on as I smashed the keyboards on my laptop. I brought the cameras up to my mansion as I saw my father walk through the front door, cocky as ever.

"Darius bring him to me, thank you." I smiled at Darius who scurried off to get my father.

"Darius is too good for us, Ciro." Adonis, my oldest Capo, spoke as he lounged on the couch.

I sighed, knowing that he was always right in things like this, "he has pledged an oath to me, Adonis. If he breaks that then he gets punished."

"You don't have to punish him, and you know it deep down, Ciro." Adonis argued from the coach he was sitting in.

I threw my glasses onto the desk as I looked at him with my full attention, "he has his own free will, Ad. But if he ever crosses me then he will pay the price, si?"