Watch and Learn Slut. 10.

"YOU!" I yelled furiously at the handsome male standing in front of me, whilst throwing my finger in his face

"YOU!" I yelled furiously at the handsome male standing in front of me, whilst throwing my finger in his face. I breathed heavily as I watched his eyes glitter with fondness and playfulness. It was annoying me to no end. I was getting frustrated by the second, and it wasn't because his presence made my cunt cream.

He chuckled at me as a glint of mischief glittered in his eyes, which only fuelled me on further.

I growled at him as I threw my purse onto my shoulder, walking his ways with long strides. I got to him, throwing my hands out at him. I grabbed his black shirt tightly in my grasp. I pulled him down so that we were on the same level.

He let me of course as he threw his hands deep inside his pockets. He smiled devilishly at me while he licked his bottom lip.

I looked him straight in the eyes with a deadly expression.

I flared my nostrils watching as a smirk appeared on that hot face of his. I gripped his tight black shirt watching as it started to get crinkled. I laughed bitterly.

"What are you doing here?" I spat at him, grabbing his collar tighter in my hands as I pulled him closer.

Rage clouded my judgement as his face was really starting to get on my nerves. Even his gorgeous smell was getting on my nerves at this point.

His only response was to laugh right in my face. I was fuelled with anger, I balled my hands into his t-shirt as I raised my body on my tiptoes so that I appeared taller than him.

I breathed heavily as I smelt his expensive cologne – just like that night before. I felt my knees shake slightly. I growled feeling my cunt cream like a kitten licking cream. I bit my lip.

"I asked you a question. Answer!" I yelled out at him getting frustrated by the second of being even an inch close to that man. I balled my fists at him.

He smirked whilst his tongue came out of his mouth to lick at his bottom lip. He pissed me off and this was pissing me off even more.

Ciro knew this as his eyes gleamed with hunger, it made my knees buckle. I growled as I pushed at his chest, trying to stop the never-ending images that surfaced inside of my head.

"A.N.S.W.E.R!" I spelled it out for him as the grip on his collar tightened.

My hands shook with rage as they curled even deeper around the collar of his expensive looking shirt.

"Cupcake... maybe you should stop," Natty responded.

"No. He needs to answer. Right now!" I started growing irritated by the second of being in this male's presence, throwing my arms at Natalie – wherever she stood.

"Mmm. You're hot when you're angry, Preziosa." He etched closer to my ear as his tongue shot out to lick the shell of my ear.

He tugged it softly as he growled those words into my ear. Before pulling away, smirking again.