Turning The Tables On The Bastard. 07.

Oh god, oh god, what do I do? I squeezed my eyes shut praying that this was all just a funny dream and woke up from this laughing

I squeezed my eyes shut one more time before opening them.

"Shit!" I mumbled it was in fact not a dream, it was real. Much to my dismay that was until I heard laughter coming from the male I bumped into.

"What?" I grumbled moving my head to look directly into his eyes, challenging him to say something back.

I raised a perfectly plucked eyebrow in response. He continued to laugh at me which made me infuriated. I pushed him forcefully whilst strutting away, flicking my hair to the side for emphasis.

"Cocky bastard!" I mumbled as I caught sight of my best friend over at the booths. But before I went over to her, I stopped by the bar to get myself a much-needed drink.

I licked my lip seductively as I threw my head over my shoulder staring at the male I had just bumped into – I winked biting my lip as I moved my hips to the beat.

I sniggered as I saw his jaw clench. I threw my hands up in the arm as I disappeared into the crowds of dancing people who were grinding against anyone. I swayed my hips so much as I slapped the hands of my waist.

I moved faster as I reached the steps of the bar. I smiled brightly as I reached the bar seeing a handsome male waiting for me. He smirked at me.

"What does the beautiful woman want? Hmm?" The cute bartender winked at me smiling brightly when I returned the warm welcomed smile.

"I'll have a jack and coke please. Thank you, handsome." I spoke casually, shocking myself in the process.

'Why the heck did I just say that?' I thought to myself until I looked directly at the man when I just walked from staring at me. He stared right at me with an unreadable expression on his handsome face.

He lent against the wall casually crossing each tattooed arm over one another whilst throwing me a seductive smile my way.

I rolled my eyes at the gesture bringing my fingers up to my lips making a gagging motion. I heard him laugh seductively while he licked his tongue. I watched as the dark red lights shone of his tongue piercing.

It made me clench my thighs in response. I turned around rolling my eyes again.

"Tck! Handsome bastard!" I murmured to myself, biting my lip as I had to clench my thighs even more to stop thinking about what his tongue could do.

I was taken out of my thoughts as I heard a glass connect with the bar. I smiled as I saw the cute bartender nudge it closer to me. I picked it up tilting the glass at him in thanks.

"Mmm. Thank you. This is good!" I smiled at the cute bartender as he watched me take a sip of the rum and coke.

I felt the familiar burn of the liquor touched the back of my throat making my lick my lips at the taste.