Devastating Blow To The Privates. 09.

"Fucking hot bastard," I grumbled looking at the mirror still

I slammed the cupboard door open as I rummaged for a flannel, I picked one up and rinsed it underneath the no flowing tap. I slapped the flannel onto my ass as I began scrubbing like a mad woman. I moved my hands faster to try and scrub the letters and numbers off my body, but it was no use. They wouldn't come off. I gritted my teeth and almost broke a tooth in the process. Tears of frustration leaked from my eyes.

"Ahh, who even carries a fucking black permanent marker these days!" I shrieked angrily at the top of my lungs, scrubbing violently at my skin. My skin now resembled that of a tomato – but it was still no use, the scribbles wouldn't come off.

The marker wouldn't budge, not even the tiniest bit. I huffed out in desperation throwing the rag on the floor in frustration.

"NATTY GET IN HERE, RIGHT NOW!" I yelled from inside the bathroom as my skin burned from my onslaught of violent scrubbing. I tapped the sink angrily.

"-NATTY, HERE NOW OR SO HELP ME GOD!" I screamed again angrily.

"What...is it, Precious?" She spoke to me rubbing the sleep out of her eyes as I saw her messed up hair as she looked around the corner of the bathroom rubbing at her dried makeup on her eyes.

"LOOK," I yelled angrily, turning my now marker penned butt to face her.

She gasped, "who.... done that?" she gasped again grabbing my hip and turning me looking at the numbers.

"I think we both know who did it!" I shrieked, crossing my arms over my chest huffing with frustration. Tears continued to leak out of my eyes as I bawled my hands into fists.

"Ciro!" We both said in unison.

"Well.... from what you both were doing last night. Kind of makes sense, doll face," Natalie spoke softly to me as she chuckled low in her throat.

"I can't.... even believe I had done such a thing last night. I'm so embarrassed," I mumbled, throwing my head into my hands in shame. Tutting as I heard her chuckled response.

"Well believe it baby girl.... I even took pictures!" Natty sang to me walking out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom.

"YOU WHAT, NATTY COME BACK HERE!" I yelled running out of the bathroom into the bedroom trying to catch her. I raised my arms above my head as I came barrelling towards her, anger in my eyes.

"PEANUT, DO NOT COME ANY CLOSER, I'LL HURT YOU!" Natty laughed at me shrieking as I at the top of her lungs as I neared closer towards her.

"TOO LATE!" I yelled springing on top of her.

"Ompf," I spoke as I landed on top of a now laughing Natty.

"Get off, fat ass," Natty nudged my belly with her elbow.