Not so fast, now. 11.

"Do you have to be up my ass?" I yelled irritated as I turned around to face a now smirking Ciro

He shrugged at my comment whilst looking me up and down with his signature smirk, his eyes dazzled in the light.

"I like watching your ass move, my pretty little puttana," He shrugged again.

I didn't even comment as I flicked my head back around hitting his face in the process.

I walked quicker than before reaching the handle of the door but before I could even open the door, I was pushed into it.

"God, do you mind?" I uttered dryly as I was squished in between the door and Ciro's hard body.

I swallowed hard as I could feel the beginning of his hard bulge which rested in-between my ass cheeks. I desperately wanted to wiggle, to feel it glide up and down my crack. I shivered as I bit my tongue to stop a moan from coming out of my lips.

"I quite like this position that we're in, Preziosa." He groaned as he grinded his hips into me pushing me further into the door.

I grunted in pain as the door handle dug into my hip bone. But it gave me a rush of pain, it was thrilling as I felt the pain but also the pleasure as Ciro spoke slowly into my ear.

"God. Do you mind, that's disgusting," I spoke in a bored tone, trying to play off the warm sensations that I was feeling inside my body with discontent instead.

But I don't think he bought my stupid attempt of covering up what I felt as he suddenly moved one of his heavy hands. One went above my head caging me in and the other ran down my back settling at my waist.

Ciro gripped my waist harshly with his palm, squeezing and palming the tender flesh there. A groan left my lips as I pushed back into his tall, muscular frame. I was delirious from the pleasure.

"Mffph," I muffled a whine which flew from my mouth before I had time to stop it.

"Ahh, naughty amore. You're enjoying this," he whispered from my neck as he nibbled around the skin softly creating more marks as he went.

His teeth grazed my skin as he sucked down harshly.

"I am not liking this. If you could be so kind as to move!" I replied frustrated as I tried to move my hips, shoving him as I tried to get away.

It didn't work as Ciro tightened his grip on me.

"Ah. Ah. Ah. Naughty little amore, just a little more. Si?" He didn't even give me time to respond as he sucked harder onto my neck causing me to arch my back into his hips and bulge.

I mewled as I gasped out a quick, "Fuck!"

Ciro gripped my hip more harshly as he sucked harder onto my neck, creating more noticeable marks no doubt. I bit my lip as my eyes glossed over from the pleasure I was receiving. I felt the pain of his teeth as it tugged at the skin of my neck. It was then pleasurable as he sucked and licked at the skin. It was...heaven.