Vassal Of Horror. 35.

4 Months Later. 

Precious's POV. 

"You really know the way to a girl's heart, huh?" I spoke out in pure bitterness as Kane slashed my back with his whip adorned with nails and sparks.

I winced but I didn't make any noise, nor cry for help – it wouldn't do me much good anyways. So, I stayed quiet. I learnt to breathe in deeply when he struck me with the whip – it helped with combating the pain. My legs shook everything that the sharp nails and the jiggered bits of glass embedded themselves deeper and deeper into my skin – but I still gave him no satisfaction.

"You'll be begging for me soon enough, beauty." Conan Kane sounded hopeful as he lashed me again and again.

Night after night he would lash me to his heart's content – he claimed he didn't get off on inflicting deep pain within me, but I beg to differ. He secretly enjoyed hurting me just as much as he did raping me – no doubt. It's been a couple of weeks, by my calculations that Conan had not attempted to rape me.

I laughed bitterly at the memory of him saying that he would 'abstain from raping me, as I would get used to it and come and beg for it myself'. What a load of bullshit that was.

I'd rather be whipped or tortured or have some of my skin torn away from my body than be raped again by that thing that I once called my friend. I grew bitter as the days moulded into one big nightmare. I had guessed that it had been at least three or four months since I had been kidnapped; I would never know as I wouldn't dare to ask him how long he had been keeping me down here for.

That would only fuel his own ego, a thing I didn't want to encourage nor think about. A pain erupted from my jaw to my neck, I was brought to reality as I felt Conan's hand smack down violently across my mouth and jaw. My head snapped to the side as I tasted the welcomed taste of metal. I felt his hands at my bloodied intimate parts.

"Wait...what are you doing... N-no!" I struggled against my hands which were bound behind my back.

Conan ripped apart my thighs which I tried so desperately to stick together. He brought down his pants as he shoved his dick inside. I didn't cry, nor did I make a sound. I drifted off towards my safe place in the back of my mind. I felt the familiar burning as he ripped apart my most inner walls with his weird, unsightly thing...

It was lumpy and green in colour; I puked the first time I saw it. As a result I got a metal pole to the face hence why half of my good ear is missing and I now have one good working eye – but let's face it, Conan would prefer it if I was blind.

"Get o-of... No—no, no, no!" I was brought back into reality with a sharp needle angling towards my neck.

I felt his disgusting forked tongue at the other side of my neck as he gruffed out, "be still, little bitch or I might trip and push this directly into your heart."

I stilled, I didn't want to die – I desperately wanted to see Ciro, to try and rewrite my mistakes. I wanted – no need to apologise to him, for lying, for walking out on him to try and deal with this whole mess on my own. I was way in over my head and now I'm being drugged and raped as a consequence. I must have really had a bad past life, huh?

I felt the needle as it scraped against my neck, I struggled against his grip, "No—no, no, no! Stop it, No. H-help M-m-me Please!" I staggered at.

Conan laughed wickedly, nobody is going to come to your aid, beauty. Just allow it to happen and reveal the pleasure."

I flinched away as I felt him bite my neck rather harshly, I felt the ripping of my skin. I choked on a scream threatening to burst from my lips. I kept hearing a broken, pained scream – it took me a long time to realise that it was me. It was hysteria.