Battle Of Wits. 30.

Viewer discretion is advised. 

Precious's POV. 

My figure shook as my brain tried to comprehend what was going on, tears streamed down my face as I looked blankly in front of me at Conan Kane who wore a sadistic smile on his bloodied face. My hands shook as I looked at them while blood continued to flow outside of my body and onto the floor.

Conan Kane came towards me with open arms, "come on, beauty let's get you fixed!"

I let him pick me up as I stared at my hands in disbelief, no words were spoken as he carried me too wherever. Quite frankly I didn't care, my eyes switched from my left hand to my right hand. It didn't make sense. I had a baby and now it's gone. How was I even pregnant in the first place?

I cried pitifully to myself as screams of pain left my broken lips. I couldn't stop them as I cried hysterically, covering my face with my shaky hands. My eyes went wide as I saw where he was taking me – a medical room. I screamed at the top of my lungs as I punched the side of his head.

My eyes were wide like an animal that had been cornered, my head whipped around as I tried to find a way out, a window or something. There was nothing, I gripped the side of the metal operating table as I kept my distance from Conan Kane. I felt woozy, but that wasn't going to stop me.

"Don't come any closer." I hissed as fury flared deep inside my eyes.

Conan Kane stepped a foot closer to me holding his hands in the air, "Beauty, you're losing a lot of blood just let the doctor sew you up. Okay?" Kane bargained, "look I'll stand over there, so you feel more at ease." Conan Kane pointed to the wall.

I watched with wide eyes as he stood at the wall just like he said he would. I stumbled over to the metal operating table, knocking over everything that was in my way. I laid down as I breathed heavily, pressing my hands against my opened wound. Praying that I would make it out alive so that I could see Ciro one last time.

His name brought fresh tears to my eyes as I mourned. I heard the door to the hospital room smash open as heavy footsteps followed the crashing sound.

"Where is she?" I squinted my eyes as I tried to figure out where I had heard that voice before.

It was a voice I couldn't quite forget, but I didn't exactly know where I had heard it from until he stood in my line of vision. I drew back a breath.

"Leo?!" Shook took over.

Here Ciro's private physician stood in front of me holding a needle with gloved hands. I started to thrash around as he started to approach me fully.

"Get away from me!"

"Now, now. I need to sew you up; Conan you do realise you could have killed her you fucking idiot!" Leo barked at Kane who growled at him in response.

"GET AWAY!" I hysterically screamed.

"Conan grab her arms, now." Leo barked out orders to that monster.

Conan Kane came over to me and pinned my arms above my head, I cried pitifully as I felt the needle enter my already burning skin. I whimpered in pain as Leo smirked at me.

"You know I only started working for Ciro so that I could find out where you were, Precious Moretti." Leo spoke evilly as he continued to sew me back together.

I didn't answer as I was too dazed to speak, from the lack of blood as well as the shock of what just happened moments before. I was too tired and broken, I groaned softly.

"Haha, silly me. You can't respond, can you?" Leo laughed to himself.

He sewed me back together with ease and precision as he continued his little story, turning to me every so often, "I didn't want to work for the Salvatories, but that was how I united with you. I hated the Salvatories, they killed my sister. So, I wanted to get my revenge on them."