The armored vehicles were all over the place.

  At five or six o'clock in the evening, she successfully returned to her air-raid shelter.

  After not coming back for a while, her air-raid shelter changed drastically.

  Her previous planting area has not been touched, but a lot of decorations have been added. A cobblestone path runs through the entire perimeter of the air raid shelter, with flowers and landscape stones everywhere it goes.

  A fairy-like pavilion was built in the original open-air dining area, and the houses Xu Shaoyang and his family lived in were repainted with beautiful pink paint.

  Her bomb shelter now looks like the fairy tale kingdom of Alice in Wonderland.

  "Is it okay here, aunt?"

  "A little further to the left."

  "What now?"

  "A little further to the left."

  "Okay, okay, that's it." A woman in an elegant long skirt directed in the garden, while a man in a shirt and thick glasses climbed up the stairs and put up a swing frame.

  At this time, he saw Han Qingxia's car driving back with sharp eyes.

  "Boss! You're back!"

  Ouyang Lan, who was directing the work, immediately turned her head when she heard the voice, "Baby Xia!"

  "I'm back."

  Han Qingxia stopped the car. The moment she got out of the car, the dogs swarmed towards her. Ouyang Lan and Chu Yi also ran towards her.

  Han Qingxia hugged each of the sixteen dogs carefully, and was hugged tightly by Ouyang Lan.

  "How are you?"

  "I'm fine."

  "Let me take a good look first." Ouyang Lan looked at Han Qingxia up and down, examining her body carefully.

  Ouyang Lan has completely different personalities from her mother, but when she cares about her, her demeanor is very similar.

  When Han Qingxia saw her nervous brows and eyes, a warm feeling slowly passed through her heart.

  No matter how she got along with Han Ying's family, she never felt like blood was thicker than water, but as soon as she saw Ouyang Lan, she couldn't help but get close to her.

  Because Ouyang Lan really loves her, this kind of direct and pure emotion can be felt without words.

  Han Qingxia suddenly thought that Ouyang Lan joined the Hope Base very late in her previous life. Had she searched for herself in many bases, but found that she could not be found, so she joined the Hope Base in disappointment. From then on, she devoted herself to low-key research and almost never passed the test. her news.

  "Okay, auntie, I brought the medicine back for you. You have to work hard these days."

  Chapter 155 A group of tough bandits

  In the blink of an eye, more than a week has passed.

  Hope in the base.

  "Listen up, idiots, this is the Midsummer Alliance. We are about to enter the Chengbei District and are expected to capture the Chengbei District within a month. The Midsummer Alliance welcomes wise men to join us at any time. We here take good care of the small base and everyone is united. Love, kindness, energy, passion,..."

  Qisang: "..."

  As long as Han Qingxia didn't issue an announcement to publicly declare war on Changsheng Base and annexed them half a month ago, he believed Han Qingxia's words that their Midsummer Alliance was united and loving, everyone was kind, and they took good care of the small base.

  Damn it, the Midsummer Alliance is just a bunch of gangsters!

  However, Qi Sang didn't have to complain about Han Qingxia's various gangster behaviors now. Compared with her domineering behavior, what she did really impressed him.

  They have already begun to attack Chengbei District.

  These guys are really doing something amazing.

  They wiped out the city's zombies step by step and gradually reduced the threat of millions of zombies in the city while regaining the land.

  If they don't clean up the zombies, the millions of zombies in the city are destined to be a huge thunderstorm.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp 

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping |Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023