Chapter - 25

"Bas ab mujhse aur nhi ho rha hai. Mai thak gya yeh saman rakhte - rakhte", said Neil. He collapses on Akshara's bed tiredly. 

"Neil tune kya kiya hai pura din", taunted Abhi.

"Rehne do bhai. Apko toh mai kabhi kuch krta dikhta hi nhi hoon", said Neil with a pout.

"Acha bataoo tujhe" said Abhi, hitting him with a towel. Neil shifted from the bed and hit his brother with a pillow.

"Bhai apko toh mai chodunga nahi", said Neil and threw the second pillow at Abhi.

"Bas kro tum dono, humesha ladte rehte ho", scolded Akshara. Boys stopped their fight.

"Ab sorry bolo ek doosre ko", chastised Akshara. Both the boys said sorry to each other dishearteningly. 

"Okay ab hume ready hona hai for the karaoke bar. Bhai chaliye, hotel chalte hai aur ready hokar ate hai", said Nishtha happily. They all are living in a hotel for the time being. They will leave in a day or two after settling Akshara's room. They nodded and went to the hotel.  Niharika went to her hotel room and they decided to meet near the Karaoke bar.

"Akshu aaj kuch sexy pehnte hai. This is our first outing in Delhi. Delhi walo ko bhi toh pta chalna chahiye ki udaipur se sundariyan ayi hai", said Nishtha happily.

"Sweetie, tu bhi na", said Akshara and hit her head. 

They went to their room to get dressed. Akshara decided to take her best friend's advice to dress nicely. After showering, curling and re-curling her hair, she was almost ready. She wore a pair of black silk shorts, a white loose-fitting top and wedges tied up to her ankles. She spritzed herself with Abhi's favourite perfume and did smoky eye makeup. She ran her fingers through her hair to give her hair a more tousled curls look.

"Damn, you look, hot babe. Bhai is going to have a field day", said Nishtha and whistled at the look of her friend.

"Thanks, sweetie. I feel hot too", said Akshara. She is totally planning to knock her boyfriend's socks off.

"You look hot, too sweetie", said Akshara. Nishtha is wearing a black colour bandage dress with light curls. They heard the knock on their door and they knew who it was. Nishtha opened the door and allowed her brothers to enter inside.

Abhi's mouth dropped on the floor looking at his smoking hot girlfriend. A fit of instant jealousy surges through him. The guys in the bar are going to be all over her. No, she is his only his. 

"Baby, can I have a minute? I want to talk something urgently with you," said Abhi and dragged her towards the bathroom.

"What's the matter ba......", Abhi didn't let her speak and grabbed her face and kissed her long, hard and deep. Their tongues battle for dominance. She feels his hand between her legs stroking her core through her shorts. She moans into his mouth and groans back when her hand rubs on his cock. He holds her hand above her head and grinds his member into her. This goes on for what feels like hours but what's really minutes.

When they pull apart gasping for air. "You are mine only, Akshara only mine", said Abhi possessively.

"I am only yours babe, only yours", said Akshara and pecked his lips lightly.

"You look really hot, babe", said Abhi seductively.

"Back, at you Birla", said Akshu. Abhi is wearing ripped jeans with a t-shirt and leather jacket. His hair are mess just like always. He is looking devilishly handsome today.

"Bhai chale agar aap dono ki urgent baatein ho gyi ho toh", said Neil disturbing their moment. Both Abhi and Akshu groaned at Neil's intrusion.

"I am going to kill him someday", mumbled Abhi.