Chapter - 7

Abhimanyu went behind Akshara and Nishtha to his room. "Cutie, tu yha pr settle ho. Mai apni books lekar ati hoo", said Nishtha and went to her room to get her study material.

Akshara saw Abhimanyu awkwardly standing in the room. "Abhi tum aise bahar kyu khade ho, yeh tumhara hi room hai andar aa jao", said Akshara cheekily.

"Abhi, if you don't mind can I see your room first? I love exploring new places. So can I?" asked Akshara.

"Of course, Akshu. Yeh bhi koi poochne wali baat hai. Come I will give you a tour of this room. This room is my refuge. I spent most of my time here only", said Abhi and started showing her his room.

Abhi's room doesn't look like a teenage boy's room. The walls are grey. There are no posters in the room. Some basic maths formulas and periodic tables are sticking to his study table. Except grey or black there are no colours in his room. The only good thing about his room is the big spacious balcony. There is a swing on the balcony which attracted Akshu's attention.

She squealed and sat on the swing. "You know Abhi, this is the most boring or depressing room I have ever seen in my life. Har jagah itni dullness kyu. Aur grey colour kon karvata hai room mai. It's eww", said Akshu dramatically.

Abhi laughed at her cuteness. She is right, his room is dull. No, it's not only dull, it's very dull. But it represents his life. Just like his room, his life is also dull. Filled with anger and hurt. These dull grey walls give him some sort of comfort.

"But don't worry you have a good balcony. Isse dekh kr lagta hai ki kuch scope hai, abhi bhi. Koi nhi I will help you in fixing this room. Hum is room ko ek dum happening bna denge. What say", said Akshara.

Abhi nodded his head. He is totally on board with Akshara. She will definitely brighten his room, just like she is doing with his life.

"Bhai, cutie kha ho dono chalo padai start kre. Kha ho aap dono?" shouted Nishtha.

Abhi and Akshara came from the balcony and everybody settled on Abhi's bed. Akshu opened her books and told him about the chapters coming in the test.

Abhimanyu started explaining to them the chapters very patiently.

"Okay, so the question is 'A farmer has to sow 500 seeds in 20 rows. How many seeds should be sown in each row?' batao Akshu kya answer hoga?" asked Abhi.

"Abhi, I don't understand the question", said Akshu quietly.

"Akshu, don't be sad. Mai phir se samjhata hoo", said Abhi. He started explaining to her again. He very patiently explains it to her. Sometimes he explains her thrice without shouting at her or getting frustrated with her.

Nishtha is amazed to see her brother like this. He had never been this patient before. In fact, she remembers how much he scolds Neil when he fails to understand the sum. After that day all the Birla kids decided never to ask any study-related questions from Abhi.

They have been studying for the past 3 hours and Abhi hasn't shouted even once today.

"This is correct, this is too. Okay cool, you have used the proper method in it. Akshu you have missed this step in it. Yes, this is correct. Finally, this sum is also correct", spoke Abhi while checking the small test he gave to Akshara to know how much she understood the topic.

Akshara is biting her nails and looks at Abhi. "kitne questions galat hai Abhi", asked Akshara nervously.

"Well, Akshu I am pleased to announce that you have scored full marks in this test. It is all correct. Well done, you did so well", said Abhi proudly.