Chapter - 11

After 4 years

Every member of the Birla Family is sitting beside the computer screen eagerly waiting for the results. Manjari is in the pooja house praying for a good result. Harsh is moving to and fro. He is tired of waiting for the result. 

"Papa stop moving here and there. You are making me more nervous", said Abhimanyu exasperatedly.

"Neil tu jake check krke aa humara internet connection toh theek hai na. Kahi koi wire toh nhi kati hui", said Harsh.

"Papa I have already checked the wires thrice. Woh bilkul theek hai. Aap bheth jaoo. Aap sab ko tension de rhe ho", said Neil. 

"kya kha tune", asked Harsh. But before this fight could escalate any further the doorbell rang.

"Iss time kon aya hoga. Sab toh hai yha", said Parth confusingly.

"Bhai aap kaisi betuki batein krte ho", said Neil.

"Kya matlab hai tera. Tu kya kehna chahta hai Neil", said Parth angrily.

"Yhi ki, darwaze pr koi bhi ho sakta hai. Pr jab tak hum darwaza kholenge nhi tab tak hume pta kaise chalega", said Neil in an evident tone.

"Toh yeh baat tu pehle bhi bta sakta tha na, itna gol gol ghumane ki kya zaroorat thi", said Parth.

"Shut up, Shut up both of you. Kitna bolte ho aap dono.Ladai krne ke bajaye aap log darwaza khol kr check bhi toh kr sakte ho na", said Abhi. He shook his head at his siblings. He got up to open the door. He knew who was at the door.

He opened the door and was right all along. It was Akshu. He was engulfed in a hug when he opened the door. He too hugged her tightly.

"Sorry, mujhe ane mai der ho gyi. Woh Sirat Aunty ane hi nhi de rhi thi. So, I jumped from the window to come here", said Akshara hurriedly.

 "Akshu, tumhe kitni baar kha hai don't use window. Tumhe chot bhi lag sakti hai na", said Abhi. He looked at her to find any injuries on her body. Thankfully, he didn't find any.

"Abhi use andar toh ane de beta. Sari batein gate pr hi kroge", said Harsh loudly. Abhimanyu nodded and held her hand. Hand in hand they entered the house together.

Akshara greeted everyone and seated beside Abhimanyu waiting for his result. Today is Abhi's medical entrance exam result. He had worked his ass off in the last 2 years to clear this entrance exam and get to his dream college.

"Akshu, mujhe bahut dar lag rha hai. Agar exam clear nhi hua toh", said Abhi quietly. Only Akshara can hear him.

"Toh tum agle saal exam de dena", said Akshara in a duh tone.

"Akshu tum kabhi toh serious ho jaya kro", said Abbhi while shaking his head.

"I am serious Abhi", said Akshu with a pout.

"Bhai, time ho gya hai. Check kro, result aa kya", said Neil breaking their conversation.

Abhi nodded and started putting his roll number on the computer screen. Everybody is silent in the room. Akshu is almost sitting on Abhi's lap to look at his result. After loading for 2 minutes, the result is finally shown on the screen. 

Akshu shouts so loud as soon as she sees the result on the screen. Abhi scored full marks in the entrance exam. He is AIR 1 in the exam. She starts jumping up and down. She hugged her friend tightly to wish him for his success. Abhi stood up and started jumping too. Both of them are so lost in their celebration that they forget about other members of the family.

Looking at their enthusiasm family knew that Abhi cleared his exam but what rank did he get? How much did he score? They didn't know about it. Neil changed the direction of the laptop to check his brother's result. When he looked at the result he happily announced it to the family.

"Bhai scored full marks in the exam. He got AIR 1", announced Neil happily. Everyone jumped with happiness. Harsh went towards them and hugged both of his kids tightly. Akshu and Abhi were engulfed in the hug by Harsh. Slowly, everyone piled on them to hug them to share their happiness.

"Manjari aunty", shouted Akshu. Abhi and Akshu pushed everyone and ran towards the pooja room.

"Maa", shouted Abhi. Manjari looked towards her son and understood that he had cleared his exams. She opened her arms and Abhi hugged her tightly. She kissed his hair and tears of joy were flowing from her eyes.

"Mera bacha. I know woh yeh exam zaroor clear krega", said Manjari.

"Aunty, apke bete ne sirf exam clear hi nhi kiya hai balki he got the first rank. Abhi ki AIR no.1 ayi hai. Our Abhi is a topper and he maintains his record in the entrance exam too", said Akshu proudly. 

"Mera beta. Yeh sab mere kanhaji ki wajah se hua hai", said Manjari and kissed his forehead. 

"Kanhaji ki wajah se nhi, yeh sab Akshu ki wajah se hua hai", said Neil from behind.

"Hai, yeh kya baat hui", asked Akshara confusedly.

"Haa, aur nhi toh kya. Bhai number 1 isiliye aa payi kyuki Akshu unka dimaag nhi khati thi na apni bak bak se. Isiliye toh unke dimag mai zayada medical knowledge aa payi", replied Neil cheekily.

"Tere kehne ka kya matlab hai ki mai bak bak karti hoo", asked Akshara angrily with hands on her hips. She glared at Neil.

"Aur nhi toh kya", replied Neil.

"Tujhe toh mai batati hoo", said Akshara and started running behind him to punish him. Manjari and Abhi laughed. They are Birla's version of Tom and Jerry.

"Maa aap khush ho na", asked Abhi when he sobered up.

"Khush nhi beta mai bahut khush hoo. Mere bete ka sapna poora hona wala hai, usne apne sapne ko poora krne ki pehli seedi chad di hai. Aaj mujhse khush aur koi nhi hoga", said Manjari proudly. She is so proud of her son that she can't express it.

They together thanked the god. Abhi held Manjari's chair and both of them went to the living room. 

"Abhimanyu my boy", said Anandvardhan and hugged his nephew. "Tumne toh aaj humara seena garv se chauda kr diya. I am so proud of my boy".

"Haa, Abhimanyu we are so proud of you. Tumhe pta hai aaj tak Udaipur se koi medical student topper nhi bna. You are the first one my boy", said Mahima. Abhimanyu bent down to take everyone's blessings.

Harshvardhan brings a bottle of champagne to celebrate the achievement of his son. He popped the champagne and said, "To Abhimanyu". Everyone clapped and enjoyed the moment.

"Ab mera beta India ke best college mai padega. To AIMS, Delhi. Delhi mera beta aa rha hai. Be ready for it", said Harsh happily. Everyone smiled and celebrated the moment. But a smile evaporated from Abhimanyu's face.

Delhi means he has to stay away from his family, particularly from Akshu. How would he do that? He looked towards Akshu who was completely oblivious of anything and continued to jump with joy to celebrate him. How can he leave her for 5 years? He needs her like he needs air to breathe. In these 4 years, they didn't stay away from each other. They are always close to each other. How will he survive without her now?

TO BE CONTINUED

Hey guys, I am thinking of writing some one-shots. These will be the extension of my previous book. I have the idea of some steamy, sexy shot. Are you guys comfortable with it? Since I didn't get much response in the previous books on mature chapters. So, should I post it or not?  I want your opinion regarding it. Please, tell me I am so confused.