Chapter - 47

"Akshu, jaldi kro yr. We will be late for the function", shouted Abhi. He shaves his beard in the washroom in front of the mirror whereas Akshara shaves her legs.

"Abhi, these things take time. Tum itna shor mat machao abhi waise bhi bahut time hai jane mai", said Akshu while concentrating on her work.

"Okk. Acha, you have arranged your clothes and jewellery for tonight, right?" Abhi asked.

"Hmm", said Akshu.

"Akshu, what happened yr? Why are you sounding so low? Today is the biggest day of your life. Aaj toh tumhe celebrate krna chahiye aur tum aise uddas hokar baithi ho", said Abhi.

"Abhi I don't want to go. I don't want to celebrate either. Mujhe bas ghar pr rehna hai. I can't do this," said Akshu. tears were brimming in her eyes.

"Akshu, don't say this baba. Tumne kitni mehnat ki hai is din ke liye. Your dream is finally coming true and you are not excited. Why?" asked Abhi. He stops whatever he is doing and settles in front of Akshu looking into her eyes.

"Kya fayada Abhi in sabka. I wanted to live this dream with everyone. Yeh sab meri family ki wajah se hi poora ho rha hai na, agar woh hi nhi hai toh koi fayada nhi in sabka", said Akshu and tears finally started flowing from her eyes. Abhi gently wiped her tears and kissed her nose.

"Akshu, you are performing live for the very first time in front of so many people. This is your first performance. Why are you so pessimist about it", asked Abhi. 

It's been two years since Abhira started living together.  These two years were really good for the Birla Family. Abhi has completed his MD. He is now a cardiothoracic surgeon which he always wanted to be. Last week, he performed his first solo surgery. His whole family is in the gallery watching him in his element.  They saw Abhi live his dream. Akshara and Manjari were the proudest of all. Tears were not stopping from their eyes looking at their Abhi doing what he always wanted to do.

Parth and Shefali are blessed with a baby boy, Shivansh. Shivansh or as the family fondly calls him, Shivu is the apple of everyone's eye. He is the hero of their family Whatsapp group. Everything revolved around this younger member of the Birla Family. All the photos and videos are filled with his activities only. 

Neil and Niha have been together for 2 years now. Their relationship has so many ups and downs but finally, they are at a stable place. They are enjoying and spending time with each other along with working on their dreams. Niharika shifted to Udaipur to be close to Neil. 

Nishtha has completed her graduation. She is in Paris right now, working as a Pastry Chef there. Akshara missed her a lot. She cannot talk to her as much as they used to do due to their work schedule and time differences. But they still have the same bond. Sweetie was and will always be Akshara's best friend. 

 As for Akshara, she had completed her graduation with the best grades. She came back to Udaipur after finishing her graduation. Now, she is working on her dream. The dream which she had seen when she was just 5 years old. Today is the opening ceremony of the 'Akshara Dance and Music Academy'. For the past 6 months, she has been working day and night on the re-opening of this academy. She has started music classes along with dance in the academy. The dream of her mother to teach dance to every kid in society blended beautifully with Akshara's dream of teaching music to the kids.

"Abhi, can we postpone it?" asked Akshara sadly.

"You know na, baby we can't. Everything is all set. Flyers have been sent. Media has been invited. We have invited the Chief Minister for the inauguration, Akshu. We can't back out or postpone it", said Abhi.

"But Abhi, my family is not there. Sabko, abhi hi kahi na kahi jana hai. Sabko pta tha na, ki aaj inauguration hai phir bhi un sabne plan bna liya", said Akshara sadly.