Chapter - 8

"Radha jakar Abhi bula la, lunch ka time ho gya hai", Manjari instructs to her helper. Radha nodded her and went to call Abhimanyu for lunch. Meanwhile everyone in the family baring the elders settled on the dinner table waiting for Abhi.

"Bhabhi, Abhi baba ne lunch krne se mna kr dia hai. Woh keh rhe hai unka mood nhi hai", said Radha.

Manjari sighed and nods her head. "Tu ek kaam kr uske room mai jakar use lunch de de", said Manjari.

"Wow, Abhi ka mood abhi tak theek nhi hua", asked Parth.

"Itni jaldi theek hone wala nhi hai unka mood bhai", replied Neil.

"Yr, hume bhai ko aise dekhne ki adat hi nhi hai ab. It feels so strange", said Nishtha sadly.

"Acha tum sab khane pr dhyan do, mai dekh loongi Abhi ko", said Manjari. They did the lunch together. 

After lunch, she went to Abhi's room to see him. Abhi is laying on the bed. He has his hand on his eyes. The food is left untouched. 

"Abhi tune khana nhi khaya hai ab tak", asked Manjari.

"Mera mann nhi hai maa. Aap isse le jao yha se", replied Abhi with a pout.

"Abhi aisa nhi chalega. Tune breakfast bhi theek se nhi kiya hai. Chal ab yeh finish kr. Aaja mai khilaoo tujhe khana", said Manjari. 

Abhi got up, since he can't refuse his mother. She took the plate of lunch and started feeding him. "Abhi, woh aa jayegi beta. Tu itna upset mat ho", said Manjari.

"Maa, I don't like it. Use kyu jana tha, woh bhi itne time ke liye. I am not happy with this", said Abhi cutely.

"Aur haa, aap uski side bilkul mat lena. I am very angry, and nobody can convince me this time", said Abhi determinedly.

"Okay, nobody is convincing you. You can remain angry as long as you want but I won't tolerate you deteriorating your health over this. Got it", said Manjari sternly.  Abhi nodded his head. After feeding him food, Manjari left him alone to sulk. There is no use of talking to him right now.

Harsh came back from the hospital after a long tiring day. It's not an easy task to manage the whole hospital. His brother is the MD of the hospital but Harsh being the CEO needs to manage everything in the hospital. It was because of their hard work that Birla Hospital is one of the topmost hospitals in Udaipur city. He loved what he does and is being very passionate about it. But he longs to spend time with his family. He can't spend much time with his family because of the workload. 

After Manjari's accident he took the break from everything and spend most of his time with her only. He tends to her every need, fulfil all her whims and wishes. But after 6 months he started feeling restless. He never voices it out in front of his wife, but he is longing to go back to work. He loves the pressure, quick decision making, the grind that keep him on his toes, which his profession requires. Manjari understood his dilemma and forced him to go back to work. She convinced him that his love for his work is equally important as much his love for her and their family. 

Harsh saw all the kids are in the living room, playing some board games but his elder son is missing. "Where is Abhi?" asked Harsh while drinking the water.

"In his room. He is sulking over there", replied Manjari.

"Sulking. Why? Kal tak woh theek tha. Infact, khush tha. Ekdum se kya ho gya. School mai kuch hua hai kya", asked Harsh. He did not understand what happened to his son suddenly.

"Akshu, ek week le liye Rishikesh gayi hai apne grandparents ke sath", replied Manjari.

"Ohhh. Now, I got it", said Harsh mischievously.