GG THIS OR THAT

A mixture of questions that differ between Daddy Jake and Daddy Tru.

——————

Who's more jealous?
I would say Tru'it is more jealous but he hides it better than Jake. Due to Tru's line of work he tends to shovel everything down just to keep people from finding his weakness while Jake doesn't give a shit because nobody tries Jake (other than Tru) if he wants to be jealous he makes it known that he's territorial.

Who is the better fighter?
Jake is a better fighter because he plays dirty (Tsu'tey confirms). Tru'it doesn't fight he just kills people. 💀 but being that Tru deals with dirty people for a living Jake's sneaks can't get pass him. (Well...like 85% of the time.)

Does Tsu'tey hate Levy?
No. He grew up with Levy next to Neytiri and Sylwanin. They weren't super close, is all. Tsu'tey (in my opinion, likes to teases as a form of affection. Like I picture Tsu'tey as the type to be an asshole to everyone but the one person he likes.) so that's why he teases her. But most of it is just to poke fun. He does think she is annoying though. But what sibling relationship doesn't think their little sister is annoying?

Who wants kids?
Jake: Yes. - being a pseudo alien I think reproductive parts work but I do think it makes it a lot more harder to simulate active sperm. But it's also 30000 years into the future so idk maybe they have.
Tru: No. - PTSD from having to see his parents die. Tru actually likes kids but he's will not be able to handle his own kids dying. (I think if quaritch comes back and kills Neteyam and it belonged to Tru'it he would kill everyone.)
Levy: undecided.

Who's more annoying to fight with (in relationship)?
It depends on your threshold. Jake has a smart mouth and hands to match. He'll try to sneak his way into your heart. While if you argue with Tru'it too much it goes from a fight to sex. Being a bit sadistic, in bed, angry sex with him isn't like Jake. Unless you say his safe word he will literally torture you. 👀🥲

Who likes to cuddle?
They both do. It just depends when. Tru prefers to cuddle before sex while Jake MUST cuddle after sex.

Who cooks better?
Tru'it. He had to learn because he spent a lot of time surviving.

Who cleans better?
Tru'it. Due to his line of work he's specializes in having to clean up messy situations.

Will Tru be an Olo'eytkan?
No I prefer him not to be. I think he'll be too close to Jake and I want them separate. Which is why he won't marry Levy either. Jake is the husband and Tru is the boyfriend. But one isn't lower than the other. (Or in my head it isn't.)

What is their weakness?
Jake: blow jobs. (Jake is slightly bigger than Tru and majority of the time he doesn't really get many girls who can handle being deep throated. So blow jobs will literally make him beg.) he also has a massive daddy kink.

Tru'it: looking up at him, when he fucks you or anything actually. One foolproof way is licking the rim of a cup and then up at him. Eat a fruit and look up at him. Something sexually suggestive then up at him. For some reason he has a thing for faces.

Levy: both of them.

Favorite food?
Tru and Jake: Levy as a meal option.
Levy: earth cake....

Least favorite food?
Jake: herbal soup
Tru: all earth food
Levy: doesn't have a least favorite.

Who starts fights?
Jake.