16.5

A/N: I was going to write the next chapter but I had to stop because I saw this photo on tiktok and I HAD TO WRITE A PART WITH IT.

Credit to SOUMART_1 for the art, because you ate 😩

"When I said I liked it rough I didn't mean my whole life" Jake groans slumping down to the grass.

Tsu'tey snickers as the two are outside Jake's home. It was early in the morning the sun hasn't even risen yet and Levy was still asleep.

"You went after a vrrtep. Did you think there wasn't a clan" Tsu'tey taunts hitting Jake's shoulder as if he didn't feel sore already.

"Ow." Jake says annoyance dripping off his lips.

"Don't be a bitch now. What happened to the Skxawang who could fight the moment he wakes up"

"I'm domesticated now" Jake responds sarcastically

"Pft...Married life changed you" Tsu'tey shakes his head

"I'm not married...you see my problem?" Jake says turning to Tsu'tey and throwing his arms in the air. "Can't even marry the girl without her whole damn nest running up"

"Ah so they have back up" Tsu'tey cups his jaw now interested in Jake's social drama.

"Had to fight two at the same time" Jake sighs. The things he goes through for love.  "Why else would I have this damn cut on my back? He came out of no where"

"Well I guess we just need to make it even" Tsu'tey says and a smirk rises on the Olo'eyktan face. "Tell your mate to stay home next time you get summoned. I will gladly take her place."

"I have to meet them for breakfast in a second" Jake laughs evilly and like a bad twin brother, so does Tsu'tey.

"I love breakfast dates"

In the Low Forest a harvest celebration was being prepared by Tsahik Yurka and because she loves Dorin. He would be attending with Tura next to him. Two of Jake's favorite people.

And of course, Jake still wants to get even for the knife at their last meet.

It only take a few seconds being in the same proximity that Jake turns to slam Tura to the ground. Dorin comes from behind to put Jake in a chokehold while Tura gets up to kick Jake in the stomach but only gets punched by Tsu'tey, who seemingly appears out of thin air.

It doesn't take long for people to come break up the fight. Separating all 4 members as to not ruin any more of the decorations.

"You caught me off guard! It's a cheap shot!" Tura shouts being held back by other people

"You literally stabbed me the other day?! That's a fucking cheap shot" Jake shouts back being thrown to the ground both hands restrained down as to stop the fight. "I didn't forget that weak ass punch at my ceremony either Doorbell!"

"Shut up I don't speak to low class Na'Vi"

"Levy does" Jake taunts

"Good one brother" Tsu'tey laughs also being held down

"I know. Been practicing in the mirror" Jake jokes "got a little nervous you know"

"Skxawang" Tsu'tey says rolling his eyes