15

"Good morning Levi'tra!"

"Oh? Morning Dobengal" i respond as a man walks up to me during archery practice "How is your arm?"

"Better now, thank you." He tells me "All because of you"

"Really? I feel like Mo'at still does a better job at it"

Now that Olo'eyktan has been picked, Mo'at thinks it's fitting if I get trained into being the next Tsahik.

"Well I'm not dying so that's good" Dobengal replies and I just assume that was the end of our conversation "Listen um. So did Olo'eyktan call off the marriage?"

"When you rejected his marriage proposal?" Dobengal adds on

"Oh" I say letting out a laugh. "I feel like that was so long ago I had almost forgotten."

"Does that mean you are available?"

But before I can answer someone shoots an arrow just barely scraping Dobengal cheek.

"Does that answer your question Dobengal" Jake growls walking up to us.

"I..I.." Dobengal starts putting his hands on hips now and tapping his fingers to find a new excuse

"I...I...I got caught and now ask for mercy from Turok Makto?" Jake responds annoyingly "You already have one broken arm. Do you need two?"

"Heh. Heh. I think I'm gonna go clean up...some trash"

"You go do that."

Dobengal nods trying to run off and right when he's completely gone Jake switches his mood into his lovey dovey side.

"I missed you so much" He whines pulling me into a hug and kissing all over my face and neck. Jake has been gone the last few days for diplomatic relations.

"Jake!" I laugh. He lifts me up so now that I'm eye level with him. "If only Dobengal could see you right now he'd be shaking in fear"

"I'm cranky...I barely have time with you" he admits leaving more kisses on my chest. "So whatever little time I do have I'm not going to share"

"Well. Did you have a good trip to the snow peaks?"

"No. It was cold and lonely."

"Poor baby"

"I know you should feel guilty." Jake says setting me down by a tree and propping one leg up so I would have a place to rest my back. "Why don't you come with me?"

"And what about Mo'at? She will murder you."

"I'm this close to changing the damn law so that you can't be a Tsahik anymore." He says annoyed that I spend more time with his mother in law than him. "Just a house wife...For the rest of your life"

"You are so dramatic"

"I am"

"You know you still have to get ready for that dinner tonight. My mom will be there." I say and he just groans even more

"Come with me"

"I'm not allowed to go remember? I don't have a title. It's only for the leaders"

"You would if you married me already." He grumbles "you're going. I already said it. I don't care"

"Jake!"

"Already made up my mind. Get dressed"

"If there's any reason to go tonight it's definitely to see you like this" Jake whistles.