Artemis was visibly afraid. A cold uncertainty settled in my chest.

"Artemis?" Chaos' voice cut through the tension.

"Zoë got attacked while trying to save the other hunters, and we gave her as much ambrosia and nectar as a partially immortal demigod could take, but..." Artemis trailed off, her voice weak and small.

I stood stiffly in shock. I faintly heard Chaos' quiet gasp. My chest felt hollow and cold, my emotions numb.

"Where is she? Where is her body?" I asked, my tone flat and cold.

Artemis flinched.

"My hunters have recovered it, this has only happened yesterday, they have her in the medical tents-"

"Shut up," I snapped.

Artemis quickly fell silent. Rage bubbled up inside of me. I looked at Zeus.

"You will pay for this. For her. I fucking hate you. You ruined my life multiple times now, son of Kronos. I'd say go fuck yourself, but considering you fucked every living and non-living thing on earth, you probably have done that. All I can say is that I'll make you regret ever messing with me, Zeus," I snarled, rolling my hands up into fists.

All of the Olympians were staring at me in shock and fear.

"Hades. I'll have a talk with you and Thanatos tomorrow," I told him coldly.

Hades nodded respectfully.

"You- you fucking jackasses," I muttered and laughed incredulously.

"I swear I'm gonna lose my mind someday," I said quietly, glaring at Zeus.

I turned to the team. Forger and Dove were shamelessly holding hands for emotional support. Eta looked shocked. Chaos looked sad and angry. I laughed, my anger overwhelming me. It was silent enough to hear a pin drop.

I kept laughing, the noise echoing through the empty halls of Olympus. I saw the gods exchange uneasy glances filled with fear. All I could feel was a messy blur of emotions. I liked that they were scared of me. They should've been.

"You don't know how much I'm resisting the urge to flay all of you alive right now," I chuckle.

Chaos glanced at me with concern and worry.

"No, Chaos. They deserve it. They deserve more. Star -Star, basically my sister- she's dead! Because of them!" I yelled.

"I know! Struct, I know-"

"Then why don't you- they deserve it! All of it!" I protested pleadingly.

Chaos looked at me beggingly. I turned away from her, my breaths shuddering. I felt myself levitate off the ground, my power overwhelming me with my anger. I heard the crackles of raw power around me again. Chaos looked plainly worried now.

"Struct, please-"

"Chaos, Chay, don't. Please," I breathed beggingly.

I watched as my powers levitated me up above the gods. I glared at them with as much venom in the glare as I possibly could.

"I will fucking kill all of you. Artemis, you're a fucking goddess! Are you so careless?! So selfish?! You could've killed anything with the snap of your fingers! How fucking could you?! How?!" I shouted.

"Pe- Destruction," Apollo spoke up quietly. "Don't talk to my sister like that."

I started laughing deliriously.

"Oh, Apollo, selfish, selfish Apollo. The world doesn't revolve around you, however much of a shock that may be. Now, what was that about Artemis?" I asked innocently, my voice honeyed.