Chapter Thirty Six- Approaching Dark

Arcee's Pov

"What are you?" He asked the moment I tossed his gun to his feet and crossed my arms. Well this was far from the lecture I expected from my senior yet it was happening, my eyes were firm regardless of his desire to provoke my composure.

"I don't believe I understand the question Sir" I replied as I placed my arms to my side flatly and flexed my fingers.

"Well it is precisely what I asked Ciara Emilio" when he called me by my human name in its entirety I grew nervous. Why did my leader refuse to let this all go? If he should continue then Shockwave and company would also be pulled into this mess and while I did not care about the cons I cared about our biological secrets.

If the humans knew about us then they would simply try to create us.

"Truly I am sorry for what Sandra is experiencing right now due to that juice box. I truly tried warning her because while the date appeared safe it tasted funny" I told Sangster who reached a hand towards me as we proceeded to climb rocks the moment he collected his weapon from the floor.

Ironic for him to be so gentle after he tried squeezing my skin inwards just minutes ago.

"I did not ask how you were feeling Ciara, I asked what are you" he hissed and I paused in my movements to stare down at him. I tilted my head but said nothing and he climbed the rocks rather swiftly.

I believed it was fair for me to ask the question issued to me. Sangster would always appear as though he was summoned and I was yet to hear his footsteps for any of the incidents I had in mind to prove this.

"I am the same thing you are Sergeant Sangster '' I stated and the man now stood behind me, a hand on my shoulder before he spoke. I had my fists ready just in case he wished to apply pressure to the area once again, my teeth bared slightly.

"I've always found you amusing but not today Emilio. You are without a heartbeat and what runs through your vein is not blood...I crushed your arm minutes ago yet you still have the self defense skills of a ranked soldier" he told me as he circled me and kept my gaze ahead.

If he was aware of such a thing I was now curious about what he stood to be.

"Respectfully, I am trying not to amuse you sir" I confessed as we were now walking again, Sangster taking a seat on the first broken down tree in sight. He stared at me before he gently patted the spot next to him and I sat down.

"You don't have to trust me but you and I both know that whatever you are hiding has poor defense. When it all crumbles I am afraid I cannot help you then" he warned and I chewed the inside of my cheek.

"I am exactly what you are and I hide nothing" I stated firmly as I placed my hands on my knee.

"It makes me wonder what your boyfriend would say if I should drill him in the same manner" he hissed and I turned to look at him.

"Well unlike me he'd think you are crazy sir" Sangster stared at me the moment I said those words, his eyes moving over m y face.

"Very well then, what is energon?" he took the direct approach and I decided I was going to do what I stood to do best as a human, act dumb.

"Energy?" I asked and Sangster shook his head at me, his eyes stained with frustration.

"You are dismissed Emilio" he stated and I stood and issued a salute before pivoting in the opposite direction. The moment I had my back to him I smirked and made my way toward the camp, my hands in my pocket. I froze when I came upon Bee's tent, my eyes moving to find that most people were indoors. I suck in rather swiftly, my eyes on the black jacket lying on the floor.

I lay on the coat as though it were a person, my eyes on the ceiling and when my watch vibrated I raised my wrist, the watch moving to its advanced stage. Bee informed me that Sandra now knows our secret and she would be fine in a matter of a day at the very most. I replied swiftly just how good I felt and while my arm burned I mentioned nothing of Sangster.

In fact I had no intention to tell Bee of the incident.

I returned the watch to its simplistic state, my eyes closed as I pressed my teeth to my lips. His jacket was laced with his masculine scent, my uniform being removed whereby I captured the garment as though it were my own.

The dark was settling in now and without Sandra or Bee here I was somewhat bored. I was lying on my back once again, my semi nude body feeling warm against Bee's jacket. I placed my hand to the cup of my bra only to toy with my nipples via the use of two fingers, my eyes moving to the area when they grew for some odd reason.

"You know, similar to the way you touch yourself at night?" He asked and I blinked a few times, Bee placing his arms behind his back. By this time his eyes were now relaxed but my eyes were far from such a state.

"You have no idea of that, forgive me" Bee looked away from me as he took a small step back and I took a step closer, my eyes fixed to his.

I bit on my lower lip as I opened my eyes in order to break my small flashback, my other hand moving for the lower parts of my body. The darkness that was slowly growing made this far easier, my finger moving over my laced underwear. I closed my eyes and breathed softly, I had no idea what I was doing but whatever little I did know this was supposed to feel good.

"I rather hear it from you as opposed to a con, my commander or my annoying roommate" I confessed and Bee cleared his throat as he gazed at me, his finger between his neck and collar.

"Very well, at nights when you are alone or even in the shower sexual desires may arise" he began and I tilted my head slightly.

"And this desire is far greater if I think of someone?" I asked and Bee adjusted his collar.

"Yes, you may place your hands on your nipples-" when I placed my fingers to the area suggested Bee's eyes widened in horror. He snatched my wrist, his eyes on my chest before moving to my face.

I squeezed my thighs together as I continued toying with the sensitive nipple, my underwear felt moist and while it could be a call for concern I cared not because it felt as though I was burning alive. It felt as though there was something inside me crying to be free, my finger making contact with my moist undies.

I pictured Bee touching me, his warm lips on my hot skin as he unleashed his desires without the care of Sangster's rules. I arched my back as I continued rubbing the area, my finger making contact with the skin of my lady bit. I moaned and when I did my eyes grew wide, my finger feeling good against the actual skin.

"In private" he instructed firmly as he brought my hand down, my eyes far from relaxed. We were walking again, our eyes on the field in the distance.

The hand on my nipples moved to my other breast but this time I purposefully ensured that my finger was wet, the other hand that caressed my lady bits moving into my underwear whereby my middle finger made its entrance. My eyes were wide again, was this masturbation?

Was this what it felt like?

"Do you think of me at night?" Bee turned to face me, my fingers curling into the garment as I regret asking the question.

Of all the nights I spent thinking of the blond this was the first time I had engaged in such an act, my body shaking as I moved the finger that was inside me. I breathed heavily, my mind telling me that my hand was actually his as my hips moved against my very own hand.

"It's hard not to think of you" he confessed and I chewed the inside of my cheek.

I had no idea what it was nor where it came from but there was a rush and my body leaked, my fingers stained with my arousal after I screamed into my arm. I stared at the darkness with wide eyes as I hyperventilated, something tells me that this is far greater when the one you desire touches you.

I closed my eyes as my body slowly moved into slumber.